There are 123 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Originally posted by JustinMT:
And the Heat have Tyler Herro

This dude was in the warriors d league last year?
And they gave Marquese Chriss and Glenn Robinson roster spots over him? Lmao
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:
This dude was in the warriors d league last year?
And they gave Marquese Chriss and Glenn Robinson roster spots over him? Lmao

Yeah but Golden State already has:

K̶e̶v̶i̶n̶ ̶D̶u̶r̶a̶n̶t̶
S̶t̶e̶p̶h̶ ̶C̶u̶r̶r̶y̶
K̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶p̶s̶o̶n̶

Never seen a team get hit so hard by injury and free agency before.
Curry out 3 months
Luka Doncic is something else man. What a f**king player!!!
Helluva game here. James and Doncic putting on a show
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Helluva game here. James and Doncic putting on a show

I came a few times
Originally posted by JustinMT:
And the Heat have Tyler Herro

Dude is fun to watch too

Thank god the 49ers are good this year. I don't think I could take but the Rockets and niners being s**t at the same time.

Harden is beyond terrible right now and that defense With put a top defensive coach MDA is god awful. He is incapable of making adjustments. Having Tuck play C is so laughable.

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Thank god the 49ers are good this year. I don't think I could take but the Rockets and niners being s**t at the same time.

Harden is beyond terrible right now and that defense With put a top defensive coach MDA is god awful. He is incapable of making adjustments. Having Tuck play C is so laughable.

Waiting for this when they play the Lakers. Tucker guarding AD in the 4th will be fun!

To be serious - I think Rockets will be fine. It takes time to gel. Give them 15 - 20 games. Judge after that.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Waiting for this when they play the Lakers. Tucker guarding AD in the 4th will be fun!

To be serious - I think Rockets will be fine. It takes time to gel. Give them 15 - 20 games. Judge after that.

MDA is really in over his head. He is absolutely clueless on what to do if Harden hasn't activated god mode. Zero sets, zero plays. It's just shoot 3 after 3. They are even attacking the rim less than years prior by a large margin and that's worrisome.

The damn ball has got to stop. I'm tired of guys just shooting over Tuck, Thabo and House when they are playing PF-C. Lopez single handily beat them in the 4th with The Bucks with 11 straight points just shooting over Tuck. I don't see a way they become even average on defense this year. CP isn't here to hold James accountable and before that it was Ariza. If the leader isn't going to try why the hell would the rest of the guys? Harden is back to 2014 on the defensive end.

I'm Venting lol

Good to see IT coming back to form.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 2, 2019 at 11:49 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Oh look, another NBA season. Yay!

Magic still suck? Yep.

Wooo! Ugh........
Doncic with 29 points,14 rebounds and 15 assists. That's consecutive games with 15 assists. He's just ridiculous.
Share 49ersWebzone