LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 143 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Originally posted by jrg:
No Kawhi tonight vs the Bucks. Sitting due to "load management" and resting.

When the f**k did NBA played become such girls? Load management? Lol wtf

Annoyed because I have Kawhi on my fantasy team

This is exactly what happens when you grow up watching other people play video games IMHO
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

This is exactly what happens when you grow up watching other people play video games IMHO

You think the Clippers care about some fat lard in his moms basement being mad that Kawhi can score him any fantasy points tonight?
Originally posted by valrod33:

You think the Clippers care about some fat lard in his moms basement being mad that Kawhi can score him any fantasy points tonight?

No no, Kawhi prob grew up wathcing other kids play video games now he needs to take time off due to load mgmt at 28
Could you imagine if Lebron, Kobe, or even Jordan was missing back to backs at 28 years old due to load management? It'd be a sports media apocalypse. HES 28
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Nov 6, 2019 at 11:27 AM ]
Could you imagine if Lebron, Kobe, or even Jordan was missing back to backs at 28 years old due to load management? It'd be media a apocalypse. HES 28

LeBrons on HGH and steroids, his body recovers like Wolverine, Kobe and Jordan are different animals they had that tiger blood. Kids nowadays are soft and have mental issues and emotional support animals
Originally posted by valrod33:
Could you imagine if Lebron, Kobe, or even Jordan was missing back to backs at 28 years old due to load management? It'd be media a apocalypse. HES 28

LeBrons on HGH and steroids, his body recovers like Wolverine, Kobe and Jordan are different animals they had that tiger blood. Kids nowadays are soft and have mental issues and emotional support animals

which takes me back to the watching other kids play video games point. This is going nowhere fast lets go back to ROY discussion. BEN!
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Nov 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM ]
Could you imagine if Lebron, Kobe, or even Jordan was missing back to backs at 28 years old due to load management? It'd be a sports media apocalypse. HES 28

Yeah Leonard is a bish for sitting out games. Real players play
  • jrg
  • Veteran

This. Just dumb.

[ Edited by jrg on Nov 6, 2019 at 4:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Knowledge:
As a Sixers fan the leash is getting shorter and shorter for Ben. Sixers wont win a chip if this guy doesn't start shooting the ball. All them damn summer videos for nothing through the first 6 games

He's stinking it up again today,76ers actually look better when he's on the bench
Future #1 overall pick?

Originally posted by Jcool:
Future #1 overall pick?

The ceiling is the roof
  • jrg
  • Veteran
8 seed last year. Now they're back to the bottom. Magic suck

Hard to believe that Vucevic and Gordon stay this cold. They're too talented to be playing like this.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Future #1 overall pick?

That's Greg Anthony's boy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:

Hard to believe that Vucevic and Gordon stay this cold. They're too talented to be playing like this.

Yeah its been crazy frustrating. Everybody is cold right now.
Share 49ersWebzone