LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 197 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

That's an interesting convo.

GS can use the Pistons defensive strategy against Shaq (which Draymond basically said) which worked, but that team didn't have Fox, Fisher, Horry, Shaw, that were still close to their prime able to hit 3s and space the floor.

If Durant is on GS that makes it much more even too.

On offense the pick n roll would be huge for GS being able to bring Shaq out of the paint and force him to switch on Curry.

That's a toss up series if both teams have their full roster that they want to use.

Imo, Lakers win since we get the advantage with the refs
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on May 22, 2024 at 9:27 PM ]
the Curry-Klay-Dray-Iggy-KD warriors win that matchup 9 times out of ten. they have shaq who is a monster but other than him the warriors have way more fire power. I dont see Kobe dropping more than a Luka, Tatum, Joker etc have put up against us and still lost. it wouldnt be a sweep but it would still be a comfortable warriors win with everyone being in their primes
I think Zaza-DWest-McGee-Draymond would hinder shaq enough

I think Klay - Iggy - Draymond would hinder Kobe enough

I dont think the lakers would have enough to stop Steph, KD, and Prime Klay defensively.
Thank you Looney Tunes

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Thank you Looney Tunes

A consummate professional. He was pivotal in the dubs 2022 championship run. Going to miss Loon!
2019 with broken ribs too. Loon bay area hero
Love loon. Dude was an absolute workhorse. 🫡
hopefully doesn't happen and Money Bag Joe pays whatever tax
damn, i knew the time would come for some of these guys but it still sucks. thanks for everything Kevon Loonaujuan
Rip Jerry West

helped build the dynasty

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Her overcame some serious injuries when he first came up. Even today he walks like he's in pain. He's the type of player that every team needs. He isn't a scorer and isn't a great rim protector but he knows how to get position for rebounds.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Her overcame some serious injuries when he first came up. Even today he walks like he's in pain. He's the type of player that every team needs. He isn't a scorer and isn't a great rim protector but he knows how to get position for rebounds.

Watching him before the injuries took their toll is crazy. He was so fluid and has some serious potential. Without him we don't win that last chip imo. He was a machine during that run.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Watching him before the injuries took their toll is crazy. He was so fluid and has some serious potential. Without him we don't win that last chip imo. He was a machine during that run.

Unfortunately we never got to see a fully healthy Looney. He underwent dual hip surgery as soon as they drafted him and then suffered another injury durin recovery. He eventually got healthy enough to play very well but I don't think we ever saw the player he could have been without all the injuries.
Monk deal might set the ceiling for Klay

goodbye klay, hope your feelings won't get hurt on the next team (although you'll likely just end up staying)
Share 49ersWebzone