There are 92 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

He's a 7 foot 245 lb center that is supposedly good around the rim and can step out and hit a 3 pointer. We'll see.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

He's a 7 foot 245 lb center that is supposedly good around the rim and can step out and hit a 3 pointer. We'll see.

So exactly what they needed...?
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:

I think he's soft but at least he has height
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:

I think he's soft but at least he has height

Damn can't have any softies we need the exact opposite, especially at center smh
Post looks pretty good. Got better every year. Has a nice touch as a shooter and good footwork. Has some quick hand too. Might be a TJD 2.0.
Fire Dunleavy
Just trade Steph at this point

why waste the remaining years of his career if you aren't going to try to field a competitive team
We about to be light years behind fml
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Unless Klay is taking less to go to Dallas or LA he'll need us for a sign and trade.
[ Edited by Hopper on Jun 29, 2024 at 4:12 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Fire Dunleavy
LOL. Because he wont overpay Klay? Give me a break. Anyway, the decision will be Joe Lacob's and not Dunleavy's. I'm sure Joe isnt too happy with Klay right now given the fact that he gave him a mega max deal AFTER he tore his ACL and Klay is acting all butt hurt now. From what I understand the Dubs are willing to give Klay a very nice 2 year deal but wont do something stupid like give him a 4 yr deal.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jun 29, 2024 at 5:22 PM ]

why waste the remaining years of his career if you aren't going to try to field a competitive team
Id rather you stop posting nonsense. Steph deserves to be a Warrior for life regardless of whether the team is a title contender.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Unless Klay is taking less to go to Dallas or LA he'll need us for a sign and trade.
Exactly. I seriously doubt he will turn down a much bigger contract to take a mid level exemption with LA.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Fire Dunleavy
LOL. Because he wont overpay Klay? Give me a break. Anyway, the decision will be Joe Lacob's and not Dunleavy's. I'm sure Joe isnt too happy with Klay right now given the fact that he gave him a mega max deal AFTER he tore his ACL and Klay is acting all butt hurt now. From what I understand the Dubs are willing to give Klay a very nice 2 year deal but wont do something stupid like give him a 4 yr deal.

For wasting expiring contracts? Unless he can find a trade partner for CP3, in the final hours, oof.

im fine with letting Klay walk

Id rather you stop posting nonsense. Steph deserves to be a Warrior for life regardless of whether the team is a title contender.

Steph deserves another run

Dubs not doing everything they can to maximize Steph years is abysmal
Fire Dunleavy

For wasting expiring contracts? Unless he can find a trade partner for CP3, in the final hours, oof.

im fine with letting Klay walk
Dunleavy got rid of Jordan Poole's awful contract by trading for Paul and then drafted 2 excellent rookies in Poz and TJD. Unbelievable job in his first year as GM and you want to fire him.

Share 49ersWebzone