There are 207 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Lauri is a stretch 4 so we'd still be looking at an aging Draymond, undersized TJD or broken Looney as a center playing big minutes.

Unless we can move Wiggins, can't mortgage the future for a team that's a guaranteed 2nd round exit.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Lauri is a stretch 4 so we'd still be looking at an aging Draymond, undersized TJD or broken Looney as a center playing big minutes.

Unless we can move Wiggins, can't mortgage the future for a team that's a guaranteed 2nd round exit.
Joe Lacob isnt going to mortgage the future unless it would make the Dubs the clear favorite to win the title. As much as I want Lauri, there is no way I am trading Kuminga, Pod, and up to 4 1st rd picks.

I think a fair trade is Kuminga, Moody, and a couple of 1sts. Anything more than that is just too much.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 16, 2024 at 6:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Joe Lacob isnt going to mortgage the future unless it would make the Dubs the clear favorite to win the title. As much as I want Lauri, there is no way I am trading Kuminga, Pod, and up to 4 1st rd picks.

I think a fair trade is Kuminga, Moody, and a couple of 1sts. Anything more than that is just too much.

if they dont want wiggins we shouldnt do it. podz or kuminga, not both
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Utah is asking for Kuminga, Podz, Moody, and multiple first round picks per shams in a recent NY times piece. Crazy asking price. Our counter is Moody, and a bunch of picks (maybe another player to match salary). There is a deadline in August for the Jazz to either sign markkanan or not, if they do, trade chatter ends until trade deadline in 2025.

ainge is bullsh!ttin.. foh
Welp

They shouldn't trade podz and kuminga. One or the other.
Kerr killing USA team lol

how so
Originally posted by Garce:

how so
He isnt. Just ads overreacting like usual. It certainly doesnt hurt to experiment with different lineups and combos in meaningless games.
Never heard him say this before

I don't like watching basketball in the Olympics. First of all I don't think team sports belong in the Olympics. I would prefer they spend more time covering the sports we rarely see on TV. The other thing is those annoying horns that keep blasting. They need to do away with those.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I don't like watching basketball in the Olympics. First of all I don't think team sports belong in the Olympics. I would prefer they spend more time covering the sports we rarely see on TV. The other thing is those annoying horns that keep blasting. They need to do away with those.

Shhh
Lol. If you don't like watching then don't. It's very simple and you won't hurt your ears with those damn blasting horns. And this is the Warriors thread not Olympics. Find the right thread next time
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Lol. If you don't like watching then don't. It's very simple and you won't hurt your ears with those damn blasting horns. And this is the Warriors thread not Olympics. Find the right thread next time

....all of this....
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
They shouldn't trade podz and kuminga. One or the other.

Looks like both are staying. All signs are pointing to Markkanen signing an extension with Utah next week.
Share 49ersWebzone