There are 293 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Kerr getting smoked for not playing Jason Tatum more....to me this signals that it's time to move to a smaller roster, or less big babies on the roster, one or the other. Every coach at every level in the world struggles with playing time and whining....trim the roster size...call it the "Tatum Rule."
Originally posted by Murphys1:
Kerr getting smoked for not playing Jason Tatum more....to me this signals that it's time to move to a smaller roster, or less big babies on the roster, one or the other. Every coach at every level in the world struggles with playing time and whining....trim the roster size...call it the "Tatum Rule."

Bob Cousy was going off claiming that Kerr has something against the Celtics yet White and Holiday were mainstays in the rotation. Tatum should have known that he wasn't going to be playing much with Lebron and KD on the roster, especially Lebron. They kind of have the same game - facilitator/point-forward, drive and kick, or force your way to the hoop while providing ample defense, rebounding, and scoring. Look no further than the 2020/21 Olympics. No Lebron and Tatum played a lot more and scored a lot more.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Bob Cousy was going off claiming that Kerr has something against the Celtics yet White and Holiday were mainstays in the rotation. Tatum should have known that he wasn't going to be playing much with Lebron and KD on the roster, especially Lebron. They kind of have the same game - facilitator/point-forward, drive and kick, or force your way to the hoop while providing ample defense, rebounding, and scoring. Look no further than the 2020/21 Olympics. No Lebron and Tatum played a lot more and scored a lot more.

Lebron, KD, Curry will be out the olympics I'm assuming next go around. He will anchor the next two or three. I think he will be fine, lol. People overreacting as per usual.
You're not benching LeBron Steph or KD for Tatum. There are only so many minutes to go around. They won a gold, he can cry about it in Boston

shut up and coach Steve
Steve Kerr is so smooth. Going to the 'Night Night' move at the end of his speech is epic.
Rip Coach Attles

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Rip Coach Attles

The first time I remember seeing Al Attles was at an exhibition game they played in San Jose. We were standing right behind the basket when they were warming up. He drove in for a layup and looked at us and said in that booming voice "How ya doin guys or something to that effect. Boom- Boom Attles. He's the only guy to ever make all 8 of his FG tries and score 17 points but still get outscored by 83 when Wilt scored his 100.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Aug 22, 2024 at 4:26 PM ]
All these Steph curry being "disgruntled" reports are really annoying
So much for disgruntled, Steph just signed an extension lol

The Last Dance date officially set
Originally posted by ads_2006:

The Last Dance date officially set

Basketball after Steph is gonna be rough. Even when the team sucks he's peak entertainment.
Bitter sweet. The end is near.

Might not be the end, they can't actually extend him any longer right now due to the CBA because he'll be over 38. I think he will play well into 40. Maybe not as the top threat anymore but if we get a stud PG Steph can play shooting guard for easily another 5 just purely on how he shoots
I'm probably just dumb but I'm more excited for the warriors this season than I am the niners. I must still be high off that Olympic performance.
Share 49ersWebzone