There are 180 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I'm probably just dumb but I'm more excited for the warriors this season than I am the niners. I must be high
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I'm probably just dumb but I'm more excited for the warriors this season than I am the niners. I must still be high off that Olympic performance.

Probably because the Niners' ceiling is losing to Mahomes in the Superbowl again and the Warriors have no expectations.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'm probably just dumb but I'm more excited for the warriors this season than I am the niners. I must still be high off that Olympic performance.

Probably because the Niners' ceiling is losing to Mahomes in the Superbowl again and the Warriors have no expectations.

I think you nailed it.
I've literally only checked the zone to talk warriors all off season lol. The niners broke my heart again last year so I'm numbing to these fools
Can't wait for them to silence the doubters and go deep in the playoffs
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
I've literally only checked the zone to talk warriors all off season lol. The niners broke my heart again last year so I'm numbing to these fools

Yeah I love football in general but its hard to be passionate about this team again. Same coach and players who play well in the regular season, sneak by in the regular season, then have heartbreaking losses in the post season and super bowl.

Now we're looking like the old injured team who blew their shot, twice.

Yeah I love football in general but its hard to be passionate about this team again. Same coach and players who play well in the regular season, sneak by in the regular season, then have heartbreaking losses in the post season and super bowl.

by my calculation we should have had atleast four rings just with Harbaugh and Shanny. assuming we dropped a couple we should still be looking down on everyone but we cant get over the top even when we have the top offense and defense for whatever reason

by my calculation we should have had atleast four rings just with Harbaugh and Shanny. assuming we dropped a couple we should still be looking down on everyone but we cant get over the top even when we have the top offense and defense for whatever reason

It's too bad SB rings aren't won by your calculations. Those pesky teams keep getting in the way.

This post is aging like fine wine.

Idk who is even gonna start next to curry RN lol

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Idk who is even gonna start next to curry RN lol

Ronnie Bell and Brandon Aiyuk by the looks of it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Warriors signed Kevin Knox.

The biggest blunder was passing on Mahomes when we needed a qb badly and getting Solowoman Thomas at #2. Even bigger f**kup than trading the farm for Lance.

If we didn't luck into Purdy, Shanny would be on the hot seat or possibly fired by now.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 25, 2024 at 3:03 PM ]

The biggest blunder was passing on Mahomes when we needed a qb badly and getting Solowoman Thomas at #2. Even bigger f**kup than trading the farm for Lance.

If we didn't luck into Purdy, Shanny would be on the hot seat or possibly fired by now.

I think Shanny wouldve been gone without Purdy saving him. We would be playing the season with Lance and looking like s**t week after week
So trades can happen, just everyone wants to fleece warriors is the problem
Share 49ersWebzone