There are 195 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Are they gonna double them up on the scoreboard this late into the game?

whatever happened to her?

had a couple of movies with young Heath Ledger and Josh Hartnett then disappeared
at least they didn't break the record for the worst a55 whoopin

what happened to otto btw?
Having Kuminga in with Dray to start the game allows Jackson and Adams to both protect the rim, and our guards aren't going to be effective inside if that's the case, which is going to shut down the rest of our offense
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Having Kuminga in with Dray to start the game allows Jackson and Adams to both protect the rim, and our guards aren't going to be effective inside if that's the case, which is going to shut down the rest of our offense

Adams definitely changed this series.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Are they gonna double them up on the scoreboard this late into the game?

whatever happened to her?

had a couple of movies with young Heath Ledger and Josh Hartnett then disappeared

I was a fan
I didnt think we could play worse than game 4 lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I didnt think we could play worse than game 4 lol

We still brought defensive energy in game 4

Just a total s**t show tonight. It's happened before during our other runs, but god damn this was bad lol
Pathetic
They was that fat dude, we was the idiot flopping around

[
The only thing that could be a silver lining is that we might actually focus from tip-off through the end. This might be a wake up call for the team.

offensively, they have to bring adams/Jackson out the paint and attack, but the ball in stephs hands and let him attack
[ Edited by ads_2006 on May 11, 2022 at 10:22 PM ]

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Draymond has to guard JJJ more. Any possession that Draymond is defending Adams or Clarke instead of JJJ is a win for Memphis.
Worst performance in warriors playoff history?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
The only thing that could be a silver lining is that we might actually focus from tip-off through the end. This might be a wake up call for the team.

offensively, they have to bring adams/Jackson out the paint and attack, but the ball in stephs hands and let him attack

s**t I thought game 4 was supposed to be a wake up call. How many do these guys need?
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

s**t I thought game 4 was supposed to be a wake up call. How many do these guys need?

Yeah, but we have been delivering the same since the 1st round and gotten away with it for the most part.

Yesterday it finally blew up in our faces
  • exile
  • Veteran
What a bipolar team this is. Memphis also has some of that bipolar vibe. Last night we flipped to bad and they flipped to good.

I'm not sure I believe in wake-up calls for a team as experienced as the Warriors. They understand the ebb and flow. They're smart, but we've seen how smarts alone can't overcome bodies that can't perform at the required level. Injuries add up, traveling sucks, all that lost playing time over the course of the season, on and on.

If anyone knows how to overcome all of it, it's the Warriors.
Share 49ersWebzone