There are 199 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Are they gonna double them up on the scoreboard this late into the game?

Go stick your wee-wee in a pencil sharpener and crank it, then put the micro-shavings in the Suns vacant trophy case.

You use words that sting me to my very core, sir!
Need Kerr back. The team isn't responding to a guy who is on his way out to Sac.
The Warriors just look old and unathletic compared to Memphis. Hopefully they can hit a switch and turn things around at home but honestly I wouldnt be shocked if Memphis comes all the way back in this series especially if Porter Jr. is hurt and cant play.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The Warriors just look old and unathletic compared to Memphis. Hopefully they can hit a switch and turn things around at home but honestly I wouldnt be shocked if Memphis comes all the way back in this series especially if Porter Jr. is hurt and cant play.

I think we will take care of business. Memphis is just a bad matchup for us. I think we will be fine. My level of concern is at about a 4.

Not without Morant. Thats a tall order. I think dubs blow Memphis out at home. Then we likely get destroyed by Phoenix.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Not without Morant. Thats a tall order. I think dubs blow Memphis out at home. Then we likely get destroyed by Phoenix.

Dubs in 6.

Memphis plays fine without Ja. 20-5 during the season and blew out Dubs. They are just a tough matchup for Dubs as Steve just said. With some luck they could have won this series 4-1 so I am not going to say this series is over by any stretch. If the Warriors play with intensity and actually play defense and limit their turnovers to a reasonable level then they should be fine. But thats a big IF right now. The injuries to GP2 and Iggy have really hurt the defensive in my opinion.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Dubs in 6.
Lets get past Memphis before making predictions on next series. LOL
Grizz in 7
afte they blow the series to Memphis

Id trade Klay, Draymond, and Moses Moody for Lebron for next year

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Dubs in 6.
Lets get past Memphis before making predictions on next series. LOL

Hey! Y2R made a prediction too!!! Haha
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
afte they blow the series to Memphis

Id trade Klay, Draymond, and Moses Moody for Lebron for next year

Lulz
  • Veteran
Draymond's clown show must stop. Sorry, but to me he is the reason we are playing like sh**. He has no offense, turns the ball over and has no interest in correcting himself.
Originally posted by 190836:
Draymond's clown show must stop. Sorry, but to me he is the reason we are playing like sh**. He has no offense, turns the ball over and has no interest in correcting himself.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 190836:

He is a fu***ing joke and you know it.
Share 49ersWebzone