There are 225 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Doncic is obviously going to be a handful.

But having to defend Powell and Kleber will be a nice change of pace instead of dealing with big bruising centers like Adams/Jackson and Jokic that give us the most trouble.

We are a good defensive team that just lacks size. Mavs don't have it either so we should be able to shut down their scorers, except Luka. Just need to limit him and 2/3 splash triplets have to produce.

If we had Wiseman we could play with any team.

Who?

Any team
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Home court, baby!
San Francisco vs Dallas part II

But having to defend Powell and Kleber will be a nice change of pace instead of dealing with big bruising centers like Adams/Jackson and Jokic that give us the most trouble.

We are a good defensive team that just lacks size. Mavs don't have it either so we should be able to shut down their scorers, except Luka. Just need to limit him and 2/3 splash triplets have to produce.

Who?

Mike Jones

We dont need Wiseman and we already can play with any team.

I do appreciate your guys' unwillingness to move off of the opinion that you have had all season that we need more size, despite evidence that we dont. Truly commendable.

Who?

Ben Wiseman
Never been to Chase Center but I will be going to game 5 (assuming no sweep). Section 102. I think they are good seats but just excited to be going.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Never been to Chase Center but I will be going to game 5 (assuming no sweep). Section 102. I think they are good seats but just excited to be going.

Right on! Have a blast and cheer your nuts off.

Right on! Have a blast and cheer your nuts off.
Thanks! Go Dubs
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp

section 102 is good brotha! you are in the lower bowl, you can always jump on the game time app and it gives you a actual view from your projected seats.

when I took my kids to chase for Klay Day, we were section 126

Grizz in 7
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

section 102 is good brotha! you are in the lower bowl, you can always jump on the game time app and it gives you a actual view from your projected seats.

when I took my kids to chase for Klay Day, we were section 126

I think I was in section 102 for Klay's return. John, our butts will almost have been touching.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Grizz in 7
You bored or something?
Originally posted by Hopper:
Grizz in 7
You bored or something?
a little superstitious (keeping the routine until it doesn't work) and yes
Originally posted by Hopper: