There are 209 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Gonna be a tough tough series

we need to play the best offense we have in about the past 3 months to have a shot.

defensively, luka will get his, gotta limit the others.
it will be another turnoverfest by Steph, Draymond and the rest

got away with it against Denver and Memphis

Not so this time around.

Mavs in 5
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Gonna be a tough tough series

we need to play the best offense we have in about the past 3 months to have a shot.

defensively, luka will get his, gotta limit the others.

The main thing the Warriors need to do is limit turnovers. Live balls turnovers are the kiss of death, particularly if Dallas is able to control the pace.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

Not so this time around.

Mavs in 5

DUBS IN 1
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Not so this time around.

Mavs in 5

DUBS IN 1

team got me soooo infuriated these past games with their steenkin' turnovers that I picked up my cat and threw it at the TV screen
  • Deebo
  • Veteran

Not so this time around.

Mavs in 5

DUBS IN 1

team got me soooo infuriated these past games with their steenkin' turnovers that I picked up my cat and threw it at the TV screen

hope the TV is OK
Originally posted by Deebo:

Not so this time around.

Mavs in 5

DUBS IN 1

hope the TV is OK

Who cares about the tv. Wasn't it you that said Steph and Klay were finished during the memphis series?
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Never been to Chase Center but I will be going to game 5 (assuming no sweep). Section 102. I think they are good seats but just excited to be going.

section 102 is good brotha! you are in the lower bowl, you can always jump on the game time app and it gives you a actual view from your projected seats.

when I took my kids to chase for Klay Day, we were section 126

I think I was in section 102 for Klay's return. John, our butts will almost have been touching.

I'm surprised you didn't see my big ass head from your seats
Never been to Chase Center but I will be going to game 5 (assuming no sweep). Section 102. I think they are good seats but just excited to be going.

section 102 is good brotha! you are in the lower bowl, you can always jump on the game time app and it gives you a actual view from your projected seats.

I think I was in section 102 for Klay's return. John, our butts will almost have been touching.

Ya know what are great seats? Section 220 WCA (wheel chair area). Was able to get them for Game 1 of the Denver series.

lol sorry, wheelchair disabled people. I took yo spot. all the leg and elbow room in the world

You're not supposed to play with your food.

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp

Ya know what are great seats? Section 220 WCA (wheel chair area). Was able to get them for Game 1 of the Denver series.

lol sorry, wheelchair disabled people. I took yo spot. all the leg and elbow room in the world

that big screen is so luscious

that big screen is so luscious
takes away the game tho
There is simply no stopping Looney
Dear Steph, please remember how to shoot.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Weird to see Curry miss this many free throws
Share 49ersWebzone