There are 193 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Wiggins with #TheClaw lol, Doncic is scarred for the series and will play like he got poisoned
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Wiggins with #TheClaw lol, Doncic is scarred for the series and will play like he got poisoned

I think the Dubs win this in 5. Mavs aren't that good. Suns just choked, in addition to CP3 looking hurt. I don't think he wants to disclose another playoff injury publicly.
prius drivers…
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
prius drivers…

More like Rolls-Royce drivers.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
prius drivers…

Whoever took this photo needs to upgrade their phone.
guy fieri was sitting courtside at the game
Game 2 will be a dog fight. 🐶
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I think the Dubs win this in 5. Mavs aren't that good. Suns just choked, in addition to CP3 looking hurt. I don't think he wants to disclose another playoff injury publicly.

I know the talk coming into the WCF was the Dallas defense, but I think our offense presents a different challenge than the suns did.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Game 2 will be a dog fight. 🐶

Dubs by 9

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I know the talk coming into the WCF was the Dallas defense, but I think our offense presents a different challenge than the suns did.

This talk was ridiculous. The Mavs defense from the point in time that Porzingis left, was the 25th rated defense in basketball.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
LOL

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdv7g8JJCvL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
LOL

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdv7g8JJCvL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Chuck loves this role and we love him for it
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Their defense is a cake walk compared to Memphis
Those several times when Luka forced a switch from Wiggs to Looney, I thought Looney did a fine job.

His slow-mo matched Luka's slow-mo and Looney was disciplined, matched Luka move for move and stayed in front of him for the most part.

Just like his rebounding, he's got fine anticipation and economy of movement
Share 49ersWebzone