Golden State Warriors Talk

Wiggins straight PWNED Luka
who can complain man.. good fcukin times
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Wiggins straight PWNED Luka

can't believe they almost called a foul on that
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
who can complain man.. good fcukin times

Now if only the SF Giants can get their s**t together. f**king hell.
Why JTA over Kuminga when Porter went down
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Yeah, I don´t know what happened with Kuminga. Kerr used Lee and JTA over him which is a little bit surprising to say the least. I don´t know if Kuminga has done something behind the scenes that angered Kerr but I don´t understand why you wouldn´t use an ultra athletic forward that can switch on defense. Well Moody didn´t play at all until the last game so who knows at this point. I think someone like Kuminga would have some value against a guy like Doncic.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Let's get rid of these fools tuesday, rest up and hope for a Miami Boston full 7 series. I want Miami tho

The only team left that worried me was boston, but now they look like they are crumbling newr the finish line. If our stars stay healthy we got this easily.

Boston scared me too because of their size.

Call me crazy, but I'm ok losing one in Dal to finish them off at Chase. I would hate to sweep them and have to watch the Celtics Heat go 7 games. Our team is getting sharper during the playoffs and you can't replace game time action. Other than Porter resting up, the extra down time has a effect.
I expect Kuminga and Bielica to see some time in game 4.
JTA got his 5 minutes

The team might take game 4 seriously for 2 quarters and if it looks like Dallas is cooking then they're gonna blow off the rest of the game and bring it back to Chase.
Courtesy of reddit

• pdc20
  • Veteran
If I was GS, I would play seriously all game and try to finish this in 4. You never know what could happen. Draymond Green could do another stupid thing that get him suspended, Doncic could go nuclear. When you dominate your opponent, you´re not trying to be cute and thinking about finishing the serie at home. You sweep your opponent period and you ´re looking forward to the finals.
[ Edited by pdc20 on May 23, 2022 at 10:54 AM ]

If Celtics get passed Miami, I'll be pulling for the Warriors to obliterate them.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
they've kept the turnovers down which is good, I think 10 for the whole game last night.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Why JTA over Kuminga when Porter went down

Kuminga has been having some defensive miscues. That's my guess.
When I saw Wiggs launch, initially I thought he had no business taking off from that far. But oh man....... That was something else. So glad he did..... On Luka of all ppl.
those front row servers shouldnt be allowed to take orders or serve their orders up front.
Can you imagine if Steph hurt his ankle right there?
They should only be allowed in the area behind those seats. Fook all those 1%ters that get those seats
Share 49ersWebzone