There are 184 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
The only team left that worried me was boston, but now they look like they are crumbling newr the finish line. If our stars stay healthy we got this easily.

Knock on wood. Still too early to call. We were supposed to easily handle Toronto but we all know what happened there.
Originally posted by DickWedgie:
Knock on wood. Still too early to call. We were supposed to easily handle Toronto but we all know what happened there.

Yea. Klay got hurt, kd got hurt, and that team did not have any depth.

Besides that, Toronto had that "it factor"
Hoping for the sweep. Not worried about rust from resting while the east goes to game 7. They'll be tired af, we rest up with a solid chance of getting Porter, Andre and GP2 back to solidify the bench.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Lol luka
Originally posted by Tman:

Lol luka
old school.. just needed the back board to break

Originally posted by Tman:

Lol luka

got dam i just zoomed in on Lukas face hahaha
Do they fly home with the Oscar Robertson/Magic Johnson trophy?

I hope so.
gotta close em out tonight, let the east beast the hell out of each other for a few more games and get some guys back in the rotation

This article is behind the ESPN paywall but is this dude implying that the Dubs are ripe to blow a 3-0 series lead for the first time ever?

3-0 comeback?
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
This article is behind the ESPN paywall but is this dude implying that the Dubs are ripe to blow a 3-0 series lead for the first time ever?

3-0 comeback?

I don't think he's implying that. Seems like he's just wondering why it hasn't happened in the nba yet
After Steve Kerrs comments tonight (about the shootings), I'm okay with the Dubs just walking off and forfeit the next 3 games to Dallas.

Make it 3-3 and play game 7 for all the marbles.

Now that is a statement.
Kuminga looks like ass
They really gonna f**k around
Share 49ersWebzone