There are 218 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Kuminga looks like ass

moody needs to take them open shots, kuminga and moody on the floor at the same time, damn it memphis taking out GP2
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Kuminga looks like ass

moody needs to take them open shots, kuminga and moody on the floor at the same time, damn it memphis taking out GP2

Lol I'd rather have Payton out there on his own than have Kuminga and moody sharing the floor at this point.
Props to Kerr.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Kuminga looks like ass

Lol I'd rather have Payton out there on his own than have Kuminga and moody sharing the floor at this point.

This is throw around time. Knew we weren't really trying when D Lee got time. Myers probably reminded Kerr how much money the team makes on each home game so they're cool with going home.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Mark Cuban is so embarrassed right now. lol
Lee, Moody and Kuminga
Kuminga looks like ass

f**k Dillon Brooks.
Game 5 and another 60 minutes of risking unnecessary injury
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Kuminga looks like ass

This is throw around time. Knew we weren't really trying when D Lee got time. Myers probably reminded Kerr how much money the team makes on each home game so they're cool with going home.

I hate that mindset. When you have a chance to close it out you don't mess around. They can easily have another hot night shooting from 3 and steal game 5. Then it's a series.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Kuminga looks like ass

I hate that mindset. When you have a chance to close it out you don't mess around. They can easily have another hot night shooting from 3 and steal game 5. Then it's a series.

And more risk of injury. Need to close them down tonight. Would take an incredible shooting performance by steph or klay to pull it off. Not looking good.

lol Steve Kerr dgaf about this game. and rightfully so

he may not gaf about the next 2 games
Like the mavs had no confidence after game three and even the start of this one. Now, all their 3pt shooters are getting hot again. If we were gonna lose today, I'd rather it be Luka going insane, not the other guys building confidence.
This is ridiculous. Can they miss a shot?
Originally posted by SFrush:

Especially when you consider the Mavs have held big leads many times this series only to eventually choke,if the Mavs decide to stop choking this series can still go to game 7
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Like the mavs had no confidence after game three and even the start of this one. Now, all their 3pt shooters are getting hot again. If we were gonna lose today, I'd rather it be Luka going insane, not the other guys building confidence.

I'd like to see them replicate this at chase before worrying about it.

Our defense has been soft though.
Share 49ersWebzone