Golden State Warriors Talk

19 3s through 3 quarters lol

Dallas said f**k your sweep
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on May 24, 2022 at 8:05 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Like the mavs had no confidence after game three and even the start of this one. Now, all their 3pt shooters are getting hot again. If we were gonna lose today, I'd rather it be Luka going insane, not the other guys building confidence.

I'd like to see them replicate this at chase before worrying about it.

Our defense has been soft though.

They nearly did in game 2. Luckily they cooled off in the second half.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Like the mavs had no confidence after game three and even the start of this one. Now, all their 3pt shooters are getting hot again. If we were gonna lose today, I'd rather it be Luka going insane, not the other guys building confidence.

Nearly is the key word. Thats my point. Its hard to stay this dialed in all game. So if thats their strategy and they stay flaming all game for three more wins, so be it. I just don't see that happening.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 24, 2022 at 8:12 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:

Nearly is the key word. Thats my point. Its hard to stay this dialed in all game. So if thats their strategy and they stay flaming all game for three more wins, so be it. I just don't see that happening.

Nearly isn't the keyword because 21 threes on 45 attempts is still damn good shooting. On most nights that kind of shooting will get you a win.
Take dlee out and put curry in, just as a distraction
Lmao! Oh my god
f**king sub Poole out
Kerr went and folded the hot hand.
Poole dribbling out the clock lmao dude come on.
unh why did they put in that effort in the 4th qtr?

woulda been hilarious af if we pulled that out
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
woulda been hilarious af if we pulled that out
hilarious that our starters screwed it up at the end
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Kuminga looks like ass

moody needs to take them open shots, kuminga and moody on the floor at the same time, damn it memphis taking out GP2

Lol I'd rather have Payton out there on his own than have Kuminga and moody sharing the floor at this point.

This is throw around time. Knew we weren't really trying when D Lee got time. Myers probably reminded Kerr how much money the team makes on each home game so they're cool with going home.

I hate that mindset. When you have a chance to close it out you don't mess around. They can easily have another hot night shooting from 3 and steal game 5. Then it's a series.

You could just tell how the D was soft and didn't pressure them. The rebounds were not contested and Looney didn't play his normal time in the 1st half. Kawakami wrote a article last series about how much it means $$ locally to play an extra game at home. I'm expecting a much better effort on Thursday. The 2nd team got great experience and Kuminga, Beljica, and especially Moody almost shot them back into it to make it interesting.
Texas/Dallas needs something positive for at least a moment after the tragedy earlier

Plus, Lacob wants to fill up the arena/pockets at least once more before the finals
they shot out of their minds, they aint gonna do that again. steph, klay, draymond and wiggs all cold yesterday. at home theyll blow the doors off of them. Jason Kidd talking trash about us not being able to guard them one on one, wait til they play a focused warrior team on thursday at home. a lot of our guys have young kids and our coach basically said before the game that the game didnt matter because of what happened.
Share 49ersWebzone