There are 223 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Yo! I just remembered NinerJohn at the game today, he told us he has tickets for today.

Had great seats and it was electric at Chase. First time I had ever been there and it is an amazing arena. The Warriors played a terrific game tonight and really dominated other than a few minutes in the 3rd. Cant say enough about what Klay did and I felt so happy for him.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Had great seats and it was electric at Chase. First time I had ever been there and it is an amazing arena. The Warriors played a terrific game tonight and really dominated other than a few minutes in the 3rd. Cant say enough about what Klay did and I felt so happy for him.

should've signed Deebo...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
LMFAO. Chase is going crazy. They're throwing s**t at Barkley. 😂

I can't believe they didn't erect a barrier between the crowd and the post game crew. Seeing something like this happen is not a surprise. In general I can't stand it when you can hear the 15 seconds of fame crowd screaming in the background. Distracting af.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Yo! I just remembered NinerJohn at the game today, he told us he has tickets for today.

What a great first game at Chase to attend!

We're back!
This isn't the first time Barkley poked at a fanbase, back when the Heat were on their 4 year run with the big 3 he constantly took shots at the fanbase and organization, especially that first year. he threatened to beat up the fans after one threw a shirt at him and the crowd was chanting "f**k you Chuck!" and "Barkley Sucks!". They had to move the pre/post game for the next game because of it.

edit: nvm, seems like the Barkley vs Golden State hate goes back to even 2007
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on May 27, 2022 at 3:43 PM ]
Lionel Richie was at the game last night. That would have been a great photo op with Otto Porter
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I think Wiggins should actually be MVP but Steph is fine too I guess.

I'd argue that you could also make a case for Looney
Originally posted by DickWedgie:
Lionel Richie was at the game last night. That would have been a great photo op with Otto Porter

lol dude just had to close his eyes and it looked like his face got fixed up by a mortician
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I think Wiggins should actually be MVP but Steph is fine too I guess.

I'd argue that you could also make a case for Looney

You could make the case, but it's wrong. Steph is definitely the mvp.

How can he look exactly like lionel and wilt at the same time

Boston is talented but damn they're so weak mentally and don't have that championship mentality. I want Miami
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't want to play Boston - take my chances with Miami.
This is great for us
f**k yeah. One more game for these guys while we chilax.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
This isn't the first time Barkley poked at a fanbase, back when the Heat were on their 4 year run with the big 3 he constantly took shots at the fanbase and organization, especially that first year. he threatened to beat up the fans after one threw a shirt at him and the crowd was chanting "f**k you Chuck!" and "Barkley Sucks!". They had to move the pre/post game for the next game because of it.

edit: nvm, seems like the Barkley vs Golden State hate goes back to even 2007

It goes back to Tim Hardaway and Chris Webber both yiking on his ass...

Share 49ersWebzone