There are 198 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Who do you guys want? Miami or Boston?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Who do you guys want? Miami or Boston?

Miami.
I dont think either of them can score enough to beat us and neither of them have weapons like we do on offense. Butler not putting up 47 on us and if Wiggins can frustrate Luka hes going to be living in the celtics heads rent free. Warriors sweep the heat, Warriors in 5 against the Celtics
Wiggins career renaissance is the best story in these playoffs.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Wiggins career renaissance is the best story in these playoffs.

Wiggs has been amazing but theres no better story than Klay fighting for almost three years to get back here. this is disney movie level s**t
I think we could beat both teams but I would feel a lot more confident versus Miami. Would definitely require some lights out shooting from three to beat Boston
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on May 28, 2022 at 2:15 PM ]
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I think we could beat both teams but I would feel a lot more confident versus Miami. Would definitely require some lights out shooting from three to beat Boston

I still think boston wins game 7 but ya miami is easier for us
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

I still think boston wins game 7 but ya miami is easier for us

Curry needs to consistently find his shot. he hasnt been as automatic from 3 as he usually is. Klay is the same way but he is starting to find his shot. I think our defense will give either one of them problems tho. we can score from deep and in the paint, im not sure boston can beat us on the edges if we choke them out on the inside. the mavs are a great three shooting team and Luka is a monster but we gave them fits on offense and defense. Boston is basically the polar opposite of the mavs. they are all inside scorers and they play defense
Not a Cowherd guy, although he is better than most of the opinion based hosts. Makes some good points here.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Celtics it is.

Bring on Boston.
Dubs in 6
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Dubs in 6

Boston it is
Boston scares me, over the past few seasons, the games have always been dogfights.

with that said, given the play of Wiggins recently and the return of some much needed depth, we should be able to match up with them very well. Tatum v Wiggins is gonna be great

i don't think they have the defensive depth to cover the others when curry is out on the floor. Poole is gonna have to be on the attack 24/7 this round.
Share 49ersWebzone