There are 229 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

ticket prices for game 1 are insane. The section and row I sat in last week are going for 2200+fees on ticketmaster. VIP seats on the court are over 14K. Lots of money in the Bay Area but its still crazy
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 29, 2022 at 9:16 PM ]
gp2, opj, and iggy are all supposed to be practicing this week
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
If they are all ready to go the Warriors will go 10 deep and the rookies wont get any meaningful minutes. The way Bjelica looked I can see him getting some play.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
If they are all ready to go the Warriors will go 10 deep and the rookies wont get any meaningful minutes. The way Bjelica looked I can see him getting some play.

I don't think bjelica will get a lot of run this series, but moody will
Miami played them close and they have some terrible ball movement. They had 3 assists in the entire first half today. If we play our game we can burn them pretty bad I think. The way they play they leave themselves open for slashers like JP and curry to get in there and wreak havoc. We have way better shooters than Miami and our defense and movement is way better than Miami. It's gonna be a fun series but I think we can put them away in 5 or 6
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I don't think bjelica will get a lot of run this series, but moody will
Kerr will go with the vets in my opinion. Moody played because GP2, OPJ, and Iggy were all out. In the playoffs you never see a team go more than 10 deep and even that is a lot. Now, if one or two of these guys arent healthy and productive that is a different story.
For sure, if otto, GP2, and iggy are all healthy, we won't see any of our deep bench players.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
For sure, if otto, GP2, and iggy are all healthy, we won't see any of our deep bench players.

Thank god. If moody and Kumings get significant non garbage time, it means we are desperate.
Sooo many are picking the Celtics to win today, but If Butler hits that 3 then we're talking about the Heat facing the Warriors. Would anyone pick an injury depleted Heat in this series? But Celtics couldn't close that team out at home in game 6 and were a missed 3 away from losing game 7.

Celtics are very good and absolutely have a chance to win the finals, but the dubs didn't need a game 7 for any of their series, the Celtics needed it twice and barely scraped through this last one against a very injured team. I dunno I think that means something. 🤔
the Celtics struggled with a heat team that doesn't score, pass or defend like we do. I think Wiggs can make life hard for Tatum. Draymond, Klay, GP, Iggy. We have more than enough in defense to handle them. Just want to see Steph and Klay be consistent and we should have no problem. Steph always goes off against the Celtics and he's gonna want to make them pay after Smart took him out last game

Ws in 6

Curry gets his first Finals MVP
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the Celtics struggled with a heat team that doesn't score, pass or defend like we do. I think Wiggs can make life hard for Tatum. Draymond, Klay, GP, Iggy. We have more than enough in defense to handle them. Just want to see Steph and Klay be consistent and we should have no problem. Steph always goes off against the Celtics and he's gonna want to make them pay after Smart took him out last game

The Heat defend pretty well. But I agree it does bode well for us the Celtics struggled to put away a team that was so limited offensively like Miami.
Warriors in gentleman sweep. Maybe 6
Originally posted by Hopper:

The Heat defend pretty well. But I agree it does bode well for us the Celtics struggled to put away a team that was so limited offensively like Miami.

We have three guys that can put up 40 points. The Heat only have one. Plus, our defense is comparable. They only thing is, none of our scorers are physical as Butler, which helped him score against the Celtics perimeter defense, which is superb. I can see Klay, Step and Poole being bullied like the other Heat perimeter players were outside of Jimmy Buckets.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 30, 2022 at 3:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Hopper:

We have three guys that can put up 40 points. The Heat only have one. Plus, our defense is comparable. They only thing is, none of our scorers are physical as Butler, which helped him score against the Celtics perimeter defense, which is superb. I can see Klay, Step and Poole being bullied like the other Heat perimeter players were outside of Jimmy Buckets.

At the cost of some 3pt efficiency, Stephs new sexy stronger body is built for this.

Warriors lock in, limit their turnovers and no injuries. Warriors in 5 or 6
Share 49ersWebzone