LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

still thinking about the last time Warriors played Boston..doesn't sit well with me on how dirty they got

it might be a grinder 7 game series going either way
we have gone 5-3 vs Boston when our core 3 have been out there.

this last season, no Klay, no steph, and no Wiggins in some of the games
Moses Moody turns 20 today. Twenty.
GPII may be a game time decision on Thursday.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

iguodala is 38
  • exile
  • Veteran
The national media is working itself into a froth to announce that Boston has practically already won this series. I take that as a good sign.
Originally posted by exile:
The national media is working itself into a froth to announce that Boston has practically already won this series. I take that as a good sign.

Why do people like to take a small sample size of what they see/hear and portray it as majority opinion? Id bet most of the world is picking GW.

As a Celtic fan (grew up overseas) what scares me about GW is that theyre no slouches defensively, their offense is elite, and in the middle of all this is the emergence of Wiggins.

the universal tone I'm getting from most places is that while the Celtics have an elite defense, the Warriors D is not far behind it, in addition to having an offense that is equivalent to having to deal with three better versions of Jimmy Butler. If one Jimmy Butler took it to 7 games....
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:

the universal tone I'm getting from most places is that while the Celtics have an elite defense, the Warriors D is not far behind it, in addition to having an offense that is equivalent to having to deal with three better versions of Jimmy Butler. If one Jimmy Butler took it to 7 games....

Yeah I am not seeing what exile is seeing at all.

I'm seeing about half and half.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I'm seeing about half and half.

same
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

iguodala is 38

Going on 58 … Iggy is done. It he is a good player coach and mentor for the young studs.
I'm crazy nervous going into this series
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

I won't be nervous until we are on the brink of elimination.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

I won't be nervous until we are on the brink of elimination.

There's a reason I wanted Miami to win, we can definitely win of course but I wouldn't be shocked if Boston wins either. If it had been Miami I was expecting a sweep or in 5. Boston just does the things that have given this team fits over the years especially now without a guy like KD who u knew can get you that bucket when you must need it.
Share 49ersWebzone