LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Great adjustments by Kerr in the second half
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by 190836:
We lost this game because of one player. Jordan Poole, he was garbage

True. And Kerr panicked and put Curry in too early and he didn't have any juice left at the end.

Kerr had the right to panic, everytime curry left the game the offense couldn't do s**t and he was the sole reason we were up in the 1st and was kept in the game early
the country got what it wished for

this gonna be some dramatic series
What a difference 20 minutes makes. From getting ready to go up 1-0 to talking about getting swept.
Everyone on the Celtics had career highs

FML

It'll be a different story in game two (hopefully) but I expect Tatum to be way better
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by teylo31:
It's over. And maybe the series

I can see a sweep. Boston is just the better team.

You guys sound like idiots, if Boston shoots like this every game no team in history is beating them. They're not shooting like this every game

Boston is way more consistent. They played like the team with all the Finals experience. The Warriors were sloppy and folded when it was time to close it out.
KD is happy I'm sure 😂
Wiggins and Klay are going to need to step up as consistent scorers in this. Can't put it all on Steph and expect to win.
they shot lights out, not much you can do there
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Everyone on the Celtics had career highs

FML

It'll be a different story in game two (hopefully) but I expect Tatum to be way better

Tatum will be better, rest of the celtics players crash back down to earth

Originally posted by CardinalGold:
Wiggins and Klay are going to need to step up as consistent scorers in this. Can't put it all on Steph and expect to win.

Wiggins was fine. Poole and Klay need to be better, especially Poole
they were due for a loss at Chase.

Get it out of the way now instead of Game 5 or 7
Poole looked terrible out there. Offensively he was bad and defensively he was a liability
[ Edited by asu49ers on Jun 2, 2022 at 8:36 PM ]
The only "silver lining" to this game

Pretty much all of Celtics had career highs

while 3/5 of our starters played like s**t

Unlike the Dallas game, the Celtics didn't cool down.
We gave up 40 points in the 4th. I counted 5 X 3s in a row at one point. Draymond, Poole, and Iggy had some dumb shirts in that stretch. The game was lost in this stretch and Curry alone couldn't shoot us back.
[ Edited by mitpdub on Jun 2, 2022 at 8:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone