LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Kerr has to be kicking himself for resting Wiggins to start the fourth quarter. Or atleast I hope so.
Leave Al Horford open at your own risk. He will knock them down.
They couldn't miss their threes at the end. That's not happening every game. We'll be fine
Yall are pretty optimistic for having just got punked. I have 0 expectations now
Offensively, really poor game by us, don't get fooled by the stats
hopefully it can be blamed on Rust, if not..it's a sweep
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jun 3, 2022 at 8:22 AM ]
I am not worried. What happened last night makes zero sense. The Warriors have by far been the #1 4th quarter team in the playoffs this year, and the Celtics have been among he worst. They had an 88.6 eFG% in the 4th quarter last night. That wont happen again.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I am not worried. What happened last night makes zero sense. The Warriors have by far been the #1 4th quarter team in the playoffs this year, and the Celtics have been among he worst. They had an 88.6 eFG% in the 4th quarter last night. That wont happen again.

it seems very unsustainable thats for sure
after Boston wins game 2 without having to be lights out, what will the excuse be
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
after Boston wins game 2 without having to be lights out, what will the excuse be

What was my excuse for yesterday?

"They had an 88.6 eFG% in the 4th quarter last night. That wont happen again."
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
celtics shot 51% from three lol i mean c'mon

Perimeter defense needs to be better. They got way too many open looks even before the 4th.

This could have been over earlier if they decided to guard curry in the 1st.

What do you mean? That's their strategy, let guys like Horford and White and Smart shoot all the threes they want. Anyone but Tatum and Brown. It backfired.

The shots still have to be contested. We were slow getting out there. A little rusty. The defense is usually better.

The same s**t was happening in the last two series, they don't cover the others.
  • Deebo
  • Veteran

Not sure if you know what the definition of an excuse is.

Not sure if you know what the definition of an excuse is.
lol ok

after Boston wins game 2 without having to be lights out, what will the non-excuse be
Share 49ersWebzone