There are 201 users in the forums

2024 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Originally posted by FaTaL:
I can't recall a batter hurting their elbow on a swing

that was strange
yazzy
Yaz!
I skipped the game and watched the national championship. Question - why was Yaz not in the lineup? Im all for days off, but they didnt have a game Sunday so he just had one. He's either the best or top 3 hitter on the team.
Hella homeruns
Solid team W last night.
Dubon does not have the arm to play CF. (Though he made that nice catch late in the game)
We need to give him some PT at SS. Crawford is toast.
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Apr 6, 2021 at 6:18 AM ]
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I skipped the game and watched the national championship. Question - why was Yaz not in the lineup? Im all for days off, but they didnt have a game Sunday so he just had one. He's either the best or top 3 hitter on the team.

He was scratched due to a sore hand
I love how zaidi has all these new names since he's taken over. And they're all producing
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

He was scratched due to a sore hand

oh, ok. Cool. thanks
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Solid team W last night.
Dubon does not have the arm to play CF. (Though he made that nice catch late in the game)
We need to give him some PT at SS. Crawford is toast.

how's his defense at SS?

Big W.

Longo

Good to see yaz connect

Descalfani tho????? Good start to his season
Originally posted by Zachary:
I love how zaidi has all these new names since he's taken over. And they're all producing

I agree with your statement, but there are also tons of dudes who flamed out quickly and got waived.
Just ask Cameron Rump, Connor Joe, Mike Gerber, Michael Reed, Kratz, Tyler Austin, Scooter, Altherr, Solarte, Brantly, Heinimen, D-Robertson, Basabe, McCarthy, hell even Smoak.
glad the pen didn't give up the butt butt..
Hella homeruns

League leaders 💪
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I agree with your statement, but there are also tons of dudes who flamed out quickly and got waived.
Just ask Cameron Rump, Connor Joe, Mike Gerber, Michael Reed, Kratz, Tyler Austin, Scooter, Altherr, Solarte, Brantly, Heinimen, D-Robertson, Basabe, McCarthy, hell even Smoak.

But what I like is that Z is down to try them out while we have time to experiment. Not just go with the same 10-15 names that the fans know

Yaz
solano
flores
Gausman
Descalani
Ruf
Dubon
the entire bullpen. Mcgeee

i dig what he's found and I'm sure I'm forgetting people
Share 49ersWebzone