There are 172 users in the forums

2024 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I love how zaidi has all these new names since he's taken over. And they're all producing

I agree with your statement, but there are also tons of dudes who flamed out quickly and got waived.
Just ask Cameron Rump, Connor Joe, Mike Gerber, Michael Reed, Kratz, Tyler Austin, Scooter, Altherr, Solarte, Brantly, Heinimen, D-Robertson, Basabe, McCarthy, hell even Smoak.

But what I like is that Z is down to try them out while we have time to experiment. Not just go with the same 10-15 names that the fans know

Yaz
solano
flores
Gausman
Descalani
Ruf
Dubon
the entire bullpen. Mcgeee

i dig what he's found and I'm sure I'm forgetting people

oh I agree, things are looking up. I'm pumped to see more of Ramos and Bart soon. (Even though they are Bobby Evans guys)
  • Mr711
Man I think Tatis Jr will be out for a bit now
oh I agree, things are looking up. I'm pumped to see more of Ramos and Bart soon. (Even though they are Bobby Evans guys)

Ramos

Bart....meh
Looks promising
I am excited for Luciano. I am optimistic about Ramos. I am not optimistic about Bart.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Ramos

Bart....meh

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I am excited for Luciano. I am optimistic about Ramos. I am not optimistic about Bart.

Guys, relax Bart has played what 15 games or so? He's 24 lol
Ramos

Bart....meh

I hear you. Obviously its too early to judge. But 24 isnt exactly young for a prospect. JS.
Ramos

Bart....meh

But does he hit hella home runs?
Ramos

Bart....meh

I hear you. Obviously its too early to judge. But 24 isnt exactly young for a prospect. JS.

Farhan is going to trade Bart for a pitching prospect would be my guess or an MLB player in his prime
  • Mr711
Lol Wisler has been s**t so far this season. Now handing it off to Peralta

Dat pen
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Dat pen

Killing us
Wisler sucks
And f**k mark melancon, f**king c**t.
[ Edited by Garce on Apr 6, 2021 at 10:27 PM ]
I call out B-Craw and he hits a HR. The only one who did anything offensively yesterday. Other than Slater.
Share 49ersWebzone