6. 16 (Barry Bonds 2007)
7. 15 (Rich Aurilia 2001)
8. 15 (Ellis Burks 2000)
9. 13 (Brandon Belt 2021)
10. 13 (Juan Uribe 2010)
11. 13 (Pablo Sandoval 2009)
12. 13 (Moises Alou 2006)

Pathetic.

Just shows how difficult it is to hit there. Between the wind patterns, the dimensions, and the cold/wet air, the ball just doesn't travel.

Matt Chapman is currently at 9 this year.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Just shows how difficult it is to hit there. Between the wind patterns, the dimensions, and the cold/wet air, the ball just doesn't travel.

They moved the fences in once. They should do it again.
Apparently Webb had a sever hangover when he was pitching in the ASG lol. Said when he went back to the dugout to apologize the rest of the team told him don't worry and that they didnt care about the game.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Apparently Webb had a sever hangover when he was pitching in the ASG lol. Said when he went back to the dugout to apologize the rest of the team told him don't worry and that they didnt care about the game.

Tim Lincecum all over.
Originally posted by DeepNinerValue:
Originally posted by Niners99:

They moved the fences in once. They should do it again.

Don't move the fences...just move the plate out 10 or 12 feet...maintains the cool fence personality, adds only fractionally to the foul territory behind the plate, which could be considered a bit tight at this time.
As bad as Webb has been to the first 3 hitters, what pisses me off the most is Bailey's effort on a fastball down. Great catchers don't miss those ever. He misses them often.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Sep 13, 2024 at 7:22 PM ]
**edit** first 5 batters
Webb holy s**t. Turning this off.
Webb sucks.

Trade him this offseason

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
As bad as Webb has been to the first 3 hitters, what pisses me off the most is Bailey's effort on a fastball down. Great catchers don't miss those ever. He misses them often.

I really don't understand why the catcher's stance changed a few years ago. I know they said it's so they can get more low strikes or something like that. But, to me it's way more important to be able to actually block balls in the dirt and pitches wide to the inside or outside, especially in the late innings of a big game.
It wasn't broken, I dunno why they had to fix it.
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:

I really don't understand why the catcher's stance changed a few years ago. I know they said it's so they can get more low strikes or something like that. But, to me it's way more important to be able to actually block balls in the dirt and pitches wide to the inside or outside, especially in the late innings of a big game.
It wasn't broken, I dunno why they had to fix it.

Some teams, like the giants, made the switch through the whole organization. Some teams, like the giants, are stupid af.
Webb holy s**t. Turning this off.

Probably hung over again.
these guys are a55 lol

almost went to the game today too
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Fire Farhan, these guys are pathetic
Share 49ersWebzone