There are 121 users in the forums

2024 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Did Gabe every get quit on as hard as Melvin is right now?
Originally posted by DeepNinerValue:

I mean, Webb literally got him fired by telling the media he lost the locker room.
Originally posted by DeepNinerValue:

Only if they're putting more effort in their card game. But Melvin has been pushing the wrong buttons all season long for sure.
I'm going to my first Giants game at Oracle since the 2013 season(!) on the 27th. I used to go a lot before I moved away back then.

Hopefully it's at least a decent game. It's the Willie Mac award ceremony night
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
I'm going to my first Giants game at Oracle since the 2013 season(!) on the 27th. I used to go a lot before I moved away back then.

Be careful.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Be careful.

Of what? Being bored to death by this team?

Or of homeless people all over while walking to the ballpark from our hotel?
Hey they scored a run.
Heliot Ramos

first right handed splash hit ever
Looks like he's keeping it.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Good. Maybe the Giants will be less stingy next time. Dude has been going to games and essentially being a free mascot forever, and they won't even give him a parking space?

Not sure if true or not, but it makes sense.

Not sure if true or not, but it makes sense.

Hire buster as the President of Ops right now... fire Zaidi's b***h ass.
Glad we got to see the first right handed splash hit in history while they were showing that stupid ass view from behind the umpire that nobody but Mike Krukow actually enjoys.

Also, f*ck Camilo Doval. Wtf is dude's problem this season? I didn't watch the first few months of the season, but when I have watched lately he just looks like he doesn't give 2 sh*ts about being out there.
Glad we got to see the first right handed splash hit in history while they were showing that stupid ass view from behind the umpire that nobody but Mike Krukow actually enjoys.

Also, f*ck Camilo Doval. Wtf is dude's problem this season? I didn't watch the first few months of the season, but when I have watched lately he just looks like he doesn't give 2 sh*ts about being out there.

Yeah he's a guaranteed run or two now. And he wants to get paid lol.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Good. Maybe the Giants will be less stingy next time. Dude has been going to games and essentially being a free mascot forever, and they won't even give him a parking space?

McCovey Cove Dave is a pr**k. He doesnt deserve anything.

And this Ramos ball? How is it his "most precious ball?" Its one of over 100 splash hits. Who cares if a lefty or a righty hit it? He says he would share it with Cooperstown, but chances are, Cooperstown wouldnt want this ball to display it. Its worthless. This ball in auction would fetch next to nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone