Wont take Snell long to find one.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Viperboy:
The Giants the last week > The 27 Yankees

Guys looking for jobs next year.

Wont take Snell long to find one.

Don't worry! 49erfaitful6 said he had a bad attitude. Lmao
Snell gonna cost $200m? What you guys think?

Gonna f**k around and save farhans job
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Gonna f**k around and save farhans job

I hate these late season streaks when they have nothing on the line. It gives the front office a chance to say "see we have the makings of a great team".
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I hate these late season streaks when they have nothing on the line. It gives the front office a chance to say "see we have the makings of a great team".

I don't think anyone is putting much stock into whats going on since we were eliminated.
Originally posted by DeepNinerValue:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I don't think anyone is putting much stock into whats going on since we were eliminated.

The fans probably aren't but in past years I've seen the front office use them as a reason to keep some players that should be let go. I just wish they would say we're going to start rebuilding instead of saying they compete for the WS every year. That gets in the way of letting some of the young players develop. That's why we see the one or 2 weeks trials and then back to the minors. Just admit that they're rebuilding. Don't feed the fans a line of BS.
f**k

Originally posted by DeepNinerValue:
f**k

He had soreness all year and they just now decided on surgery?
Give Snell all the money and Farhan's parking spot.

Giants have lost the last 14 home games I've gone to (went to the last A's/Giants in oakland and they won)
Going tomorrow

Bet wisely fellas
FZ should lose his job for playing Walton over Marco in meaningless games.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
FZ should lose his job for playing Walton over Marco in meaningless games.

Marco was sent down to play in the fall league. They are apparently going to try him in the outfield. He's shown he isn't a good infielder so maybe it will work out. He has enough speed and a good arm. He also needs to learn how to pull the ball.He has good power and a quick bat but he rarely pulls the ball. Hence very few HRs. None at the major league level. I hope the fall league and any off season work he does can get him back on track.
Share 49ersWebzone