LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 229 users in the forums

2024 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
2nd game of the season and already no one cares. LOL Posey hits his 2nd homerun and not one post. Its gonna be a long year

I can't watch them til I go back home Monday thanks to ridiculous blackout rules, otherwise I would. Thats cool Posey hit another HR 😎
Hella Busted
Yea I just got caught up on the game right now. Awesome that he has 2 jacks already. Not awesome is we have only 1 other hit.

Still can't get over how we lost yesterday.
Posey has never played a game wearing the Nike swoosh and not homered. Leading MLB in homers!
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 2, 2021 at 8:54 PM ]
Tony Gwynn Solano
rally uuuup
Telling Y'all... Longo is going to be the mvp of this team this year. He looks phenomenal.
[ Edited by Garce on Apr 2, 2021 at 9:00 PM ]
On KNBR Jeremy Affeldt basically said this bullpen will be crap until they add more veteran leaders. That they were running too many numbers with young arms they liked, but without a backbone they will unravel.
Originally posted by Garce:
Tony Gwynn Solano

Originally posted by Niners99:
On KNBR Jeremy Affeldt basically said this bullpen will be crap until they add more veteran leaders. That they were running too many numbers with young arms they liked, but without a backbone they will unravel.
Probably true. I have to admit I like power arms in the pen. Guys like Wisler and Rogers wouldnt make the team if I had my choice.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Apr 2, 2021 at 10:10 PM ]

Solano is a professional hitter.

On another note, Posey going the other way for the HR and again just now on the fly out has been great to see.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Walks again, geezus

whats Kaplers obsession with rogers?
If they give up this game...
Originally posted by Leathaface:

On another note, Posey going the other way for the HR and again just now on the fly out has been great to see.

I feel like that's disrespectful for the dude who won the silver slugger at 2B. To me a "professional hitter" is equivalent to calling a qb a game manager.

He hit .330 and .326 in the big leagues. He's a very very good all around hitter.
[ Edited by Garce on Apr 2, 2021 at 10:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

I feel like that's disrespectful for the dude who won the silver slugger at 2B. To me a "professional hitter" is equivalent to calling a qb a game manager.

He hit .330 and .326 in the big leagues. He's a very very good all around hitter.

LOL ok. A professional hitter is someone who knows how to work a count, understands situational hitting, can use the entire field and doesn't get rattled if he's behind in the count. Far from disrespectful but you can take it how you please, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone