lol and then he gets a hit. He can stay one more game
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

he's from NY, it's his showing off game
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

he's from NY, it's his showing off game

Yeah, I sat with his parents last year during a game. Nice people.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Agreed about Belt. He has shown much more consistency in recent times. In years past, he would hit .450 over a 2 to 3 week period twice a season, which would average out the 2 to 3 week period twice a season where he would hit .150 or so it seemed.

That's why I always said his season totals of .280 with 18 homeruns were incredibly deceiving.

But, fingers crossed, he seems to be past that.

If you hit .280 with 18 HR, it doesn't really matter how you got there. Belt being in a slump for 6 weeks didn't kill the team, but him being white hot for 2 weeks actually won us games.

I never had an issue with Belt. His injuries were always bad luck that you couldn't fault him for, and when he was hot he was a game changer. Fans were always hard on him because of his body language and awkward looking athleticism. Crawford was equally bad for a good chunk
of time, but nobody cared because he looks cool and plays smooth defense.

Dont agree with this at all, but thats ok.
DJ BC Raw
Originally posted by Niners99:
Agreed about Belt. He has shown much more consistency in recent times. In years past, he would hit .450 over a 2 to 3 week period twice a season, which would average out the 2 to 3 week period twice a season where he would hit .150 or so it seemed.

That's why I always said his season totals of .280 with 18 homeruns were incredibly deceiving.

But, fingers crossed, he seems to be past that.

If you hit .280 with 18 HR, it doesn't really matter how you got there. Belt being in a slump for 6 weeks didn't kill the team, but him being white hot for 2 weeks actually won us games.

I never had an issue with Belt. His injuries were always bad luck that you couldn't fault him for, and when he was hot he was a game changer. Fans were always hard on him because of his body language and awkward looking athleticism. Crawford was equally bad for a good chunk
of time, but nobody cared because he looks cool and plays smooth defense.

Dont agree with this at all, but thats ok.

Id rather a guy do nothing for a while, then carry the team with a blistering hot streak than him be consistently decent. Wilmer Flores gave us 18 homers with consistency last year. He never carried the team.
Originally posted by Garce:
DJ BC Raw

I just had 56 members of this thread PM me requesting you stop doing this.
DJ BC Raw

I just had 56 members of this thread PM me requesting you stop doing this.

+1 (but didnt PM)
+1 (but didnt PM)

It's much better to debate belt for the 9900 time.
+1 (but didnt PM)

To 99 and I, it's exponentially better yes.

+1 (but didnt PM)

They Belt debate is the worst and I'd still rather read that than your nicknames
change the pitcher please!

They Belt debate is the worst and I'd still rather read that than your nicknames

That's not my nick name, that's what he calls himself. He's the clubhouse DJ. You would know that if you were a real fan
Belt getting that GG

That's not my nick name, that's what he calls himself. He's the clubhouse DJ. You would know that if you were a real fan

its your nickname when you type them here constantly even though they are stupid.
Share 49ersWebzone