There are 154 users in the forums

2024 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Couldn't see the video but it sounds like there was no video view to support the overturn?? Definitely won't catch a break again a NY team.
1st overturn sucked, but was correct. That last overturned was b******t
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Garce:
DJ BC Raw

I just had 56 members of this thread PM me requesting you stop doing this.

Ban him from saying "Later Slater!" too.
Flying polar bear halfway to home plate with that flop... and he's out?
Can someone explain what happened? I was in a meeting and I came back and hear there was controversy?
I just saw the replay. Are you guys trying to say that Alonso wasnt on the base? He was.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Can someone explain what happened? I was in a meeting and I came back and hear there was controversy?

Estrada ruled safe at first only to have it overturned on replay Alonso flying off the bag but his paw just barely, pun intended, was on first I suppose... out on appeal.

Correct ruling would have been the first baseman while having possession did not get two feet down nor did he make a football move.. the ruling on the field stands.. touchdown Giants.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Estrada ruled safe at first only to have it overturned on replay Alonso flying off the bag but his paw just barely, pun intended, was on first I suppose... out on appeal.

Correct ruling would have been the first baseman while having possession did not get two feet down nor did he make a football move.. the ruling on the field stands.. touchdown Giants.

Haha thanks. I saw the replay moments before you posted, but I appreciate it.

I have always said that 100% of the leagues that have instant replay are a joke. My suggestion would be that the people in the booth who review the calls shouldnt know what the call on the field was. I think that would solve all problems. I cant stand the "not enough to overturn" nonsense.
Stupid MLB.tv has this game blacked out for me even though I'm in AZ. I was watching it on my tv earlier, but now logged in on a computer at work and it's suddenly blacked out. WTF
Mets are going to be a problem if they ever get Max and DeGrom right.

Doing a check on the standings how on Earth are the Rockies 7-3? Our division it never ends..

Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Stupid MLB.tv has this game blacked out for me even though I'm in AZ. I was watching it on my tv earlier, but now logged in on a computer at work and it's suddenly blacked out. WTF

Gotta pay for a VPN my guy.
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:

Gotta pay for a VPN my guy.

Thinking about calling customer service and asking them how in the world am I in a blackout-subjected geographic area while trying to watch them play in NY. It happens when we play the Dbacks which is obvious, and when I type in my zip code on MLB.com to check the blacked-out teams here, only the Dbacks come up. Something not right
It's going to be this kind of night and drop 2
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
It's going to be this kind of night and drop 2

It's so nice that our leadoff guy is batting .172
Ruf looks like dogs**t at the plate right now
Share 49ersWebzone