Boom
Sweeeeeeep
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Crazy impressive

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
The captain is on pace for like 120 HRs

lol skeet is fuming.

The amount of change we have had an 2B is insane for three years.

Think about it: Panik, Scooter, Solarte, Dubon, Solano, Flores, LaStella and now Estrada.

Not even counting Daniel Robertson and Corbin Joseph...
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Apr 18, 2022 at 11:40 AM ]
Cleveland had jumped out to a 4-2 start before the team faced the Giants at home. They were starting to get some early national coverage.Three games later and Cleveland is 4-5.

Now, it's the Mighty Mets. They are off to a good start. Starting to get some national interest. What will the result be?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Think about it: Panik, Scooter, Solarte, Dubon, Solano, Flores, LaStella and now Estrada.

I'd prefer to see Estrada over LaStella when he gets healthy. Not as good defensively but much more pop his bat.

My favorite Giants second basemen since the world series run is Freddie Sanchez. Man, loved that dude. Wish he didn't get hurt. Scutaro second.

I'd prefer to see Estrada over LaStella when he gets healthy. Not as good defensively but much more pop his bat.

My favorite Giants second basemen since the world series run is Freddie Sanchez. Man, loved that dude. Wish he didn't get hurt. Scutaro second.

Agreed with all of this. We know what Lastella is. We are seeing glimpses of what Estrada could be. He needs to play.

Loved Sanchez too. Even liked him a lot when he was at Pittsburgh.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Agreed with all of this. We know what Lastella is. We are seeing glimpses of what Estrada could be. He needs to play.

Loved Sanchez too. Even liked him a lot when he was at Pittsburgh.

and how fast he faded after the 2010 world series was wild also.
Share 49ersWebzone