There are 226 users in the forums

***2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Whoever put this together deserves a raise.

Omfg that is f**king on point

Lmao

That's pretty good lol
Nate McMillan has lost another playoff series, what is that 10 now?
Ja Morant is unbelievable. For all the old school bball junkies does he remind of anyone at that size throwing down the way he does?
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Ja Morant is unbelievable. For all the old school bball junkies does he remind of anyone at that size throwing down the way he does?

Derrick Rose
David Thompson
Darrell Griffith - Dr Dunkenstein himself

all between 6-2 and 6-4
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Derrick Rose
David Thompson
Darrell Griffith - Dr Dunkenstein himself

all between 6-2 and 6-4

great call on Derrick Rose
KJ was the OG explosive PG dunking on fools.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Ok but he's jumping 2 feet from basket not 7
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

KJ putting Hakeem on a poster is still one of my all-time basketball moments.

For a guy making 8 million for his defensive play, this is ridiculous.
That's two games Minnesota has lost in the series blowing big leads. I think it's a maturity issue. I am not sold on D'Angelo Russell, he never makes the big play when it counts and there must be a reason why he gets traded so often. The Griz should look into the market for an accomplished point guard to take over.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
That's two games Minnesota has lost in the series blowing big leads. I think it's a maturity issue. I am not sold on D'Angelo Russell, he never makes the big play when it counts and there must be a reason why he gets traded so often. The Griz should look into the market for an accomplished point guard to take over.

that Ole' type overplay by Anthony Edwards that allowed Morant to drive for the winning basket. Ooof.
Classic rookie/young player mistake
Frustrated Brooklyn Nets officials demanded a meeting with Ben Simmons and his agent Rich Paul after Simmons sat out again for Game 4.

Simmons said in the meeting that a mental block exists for him, partly because of his struggles in last year's playoffs, which he claims is creating stress that could serve as a trigger point for his back issues.

Simmons insisted he did want to play basketball again and suit up for the Nets.

(via Shams Charania)

He's f**king toast. Trade him to the Magic, maybe they can duct tape him back together like they did with Futlz.
Share 49ersWebzone