There are 192 users in the forums

***2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Want more!!!
Originally posted by 4ML:

Want more!!!

Lol

I won't be surprised if GS ends up winning this series, but overall they are pretty much done. That big 3 of theirs just isn't as good anymore as it used to be. If they were there's no doubt they would win a championship this year especially while having guys like Wiggins/Poole.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on May 6, 2022 at 1:22 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Lol

I won't be surprised if GS ends up winning this series, but overall they are pretty much done. That big 3 of theirs just isn't as good anymore as it used to be. If they were there's no doubt they would win a championship this year especially while having guys like Wiggins/Poole.

you shut your gore mouf

Dubs in 5
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Lol

you shut your gore mouf

Dubs in 5

Memphis in 4
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Lol

you shut your gore mouf

Dubs in 5

Memphis in 4

Grizz in 3
The Warriors are still pretty good but they are nowhere near the Championship teams of years past. Klay is not the player he was before the injuries. Remember he was one of the top defensive players in the league and could separate off the dribble. Curry is on the backside and has had shooting slumps this season. They could still win it all but there are 3 or 4 teams with a better chance.
What a game.
Giannis is easily the best player in the game today. Has been for at least 2 seasons. Great game from him once again.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Giannis is easily the best player in the game today. Has been for at least 2 seasons. Great game from him once again.

Yep
World class flopping / foul chasing in the Suns-Mavericks game....wow..every possession.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by JerrySandwich:
Chris Paul masterpiece of lusciousness today

OBJ's girl was a vision of lusciousness, wahwahweewah!

umm need her @ 👀
Point GOD lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Point GOD lol

karma real sometimes..
Lol Suns
Share 49ersWebzone