LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 180 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

If the Lakers can get JJ/ Bronny and get Klay and flip Russell this will be a perfect off-season for LBJ.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jun 30, 2024 at 11:48 AM ]

• titan
  • Veteran
Get Klay, trade Russell for a big. I don't know who tho????
Originally posted by 4ML:

Originally posted by titan:
Get Klay, trade Russell for a big. I don't know who tho????

Slim pickings but they'd need a point guard too. If they can somehow get Klay - without losing any major asset - that'll be massive.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

My god you're obsessed with 4ml lmao
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Oh look the WZ biggest busy body right on cue 🤣
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Oh look the WZ biggest busy body right on cue 🤣

Lots of rumors of Klay going to Dallas

I think he would have been such a good fit here.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Lots of rumors of Klay going to Dallas

I think he would have been such a good fit here.

Yup. I heard that also

Rich Paul said James would be willing to work with the Lakers on signing a deal below the maximum three-year, $162 million he is eligible for to open up the full $12.9 million midlevel exception to sign an "impact player."

The type of player that James would be willing to make a financial sacrifice for would be an established veteran playmaker such as James Harden or Klay Thompson, or an established big man to play alongside Anthony Davis such as Jonas Valančiūnas, sources told ESPN.

If the Lakers are unable to entice a player of that ilk to come to L.A. for the MLE, James will seek the max, Paul told ESPN.

———————

Pelinka - you better fuking do something.

Congrats on signing Klay or Harden
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Rich Paul said James would be willing to work with the Lakers on signing a deal below the maximum three-year, $162 million he is eligible for to open up the full $12.9 million midlevel exception to sign an "impact player."

The type of player that James would be willing to make a financial sacrifice for would be an established veteran playmaker such as James Harden or Klay Thompson, or an established big man to play alongside Anthony Davis such as Jonas Valančiūnas, sources told ESPN.

If the Lakers are unable to entice a player of that ilk to come to L.A. for the MLE, James will seek the max, Paul told ESPN.

———————

Pelinka - you better fuking do something.

Congrats on signing Klay or Harden

lol harden? Wanted no part of that bloatware.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 2, 2024 at 2:05 AM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
Let's see what Max Christie can do.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I love hearing Kobe stories from players. Everyone seems to have one and they are all fascinating, inspiring, hilarious, or some combination of the three. So many players idolized and learned from Kobe. Gone too soon.
Share 49ersWebzone