There are 106 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I love hearing Kobe stories from players. Everyone seems to have one and they are all fascinating, inspiring, hilarious, or some combination of the three. So many players idolized and learned from Kobe. Gone too soon.

This is more of a Phil Jackson anecdote but they talk about Kobe at the end. Good s**t :)

2 years 104 million?! No cap space, no draft picks, no team, no leadership but hey, they got Bronny!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Nice.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Nice.

Ya those are good hires
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
2 years 104 million?! No cap space, no draft picks, no team, no leadership but hey, they got Bronny!

Imagine being so obsessed. 😂

How is your Klan leader going to feel when he finds out you obsess over black people so much?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

How is your Klan leader going to feel when he finds out you obsess over black people so much?

Aren't you the one that literally hates our QB because he thanked God and is a Christian? Let's please stay away drom childish unnecessary insults and wannabe bullying please. There's no need to be hateful and I will no longer address this hateful conversation. Thanks! This is a sports forum, no need for hate and bigotry.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Jul 3, 2024 at 10:33 AM ]

Aren't you the one that literally hates our QB because he thanked God and is a Christian? Let's please stay away drom childish unnecessary insults and wannabe bullying please. There's no need to be hateful and I will no longer address this hateful conversation. Thanks! This is a sports forum, no need for hate and bigotry.

Are you stupid lmao

Don't be such a snowflake
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Jul 3, 2024 at 5:30 PM ]

Are you stupid lmao

Don't be such a snowflake

Lol k.

I love hearing Kobe stories from players. Everyone seems to have one and they are all fascinating, inspiring, hilarious, or some combination of the three. So many players idolized and learned from Kobe. Gone too soon.

And yeah, personally Kobe is #2 on my list. I remember growing up how I straight up hated watching my guys play the Lakers simply because Kobe would do things that made no sense and would just piss me off because he was so good. Looking back I wish I would've appreciated watching his game instead of despising him but he was just too damn good. I remember just always being close in games and Kobe with ice in his veins would hit some fadeaway jumper with a guy playing perfect defense and I just couldn't understand how he was that good. Impossible shots in the most crucial times.

And yeah, personally Kobe is #2 on my list. I remember growing up how I straight up hated watching my guys play the Lakers simply because Kobe would do things that made no sense and would just piss me off because he was so good. Looking back I wish I would've appreciated watching his game instead of despising him but he was just too damn good. I remember just always being close in games and Kobe with ice in his veins would hit some fadeaway jumper with a guy playing perfect defense and I just couldn't understand how he was that good. Impossible shots in the most crucial times.

Don't hold that against yourself. The important thing is you matured from it, and now you don't irrationally hate and obsess against another all time great.

I don't know what's going on in this thread but people need to chill. Cut out the personal attacks and if you're going into a team thread to troll you're going to get bounced.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't know what's going on in this thread but people need to chill. Cut out the personal attacks and if you're going into a team thread to troll you're going to get bounced.

Jiks gonna Jiks. He was constantly doing this s**t before he got banned, you know since you had to deal with it a couple times. He's always in here to just to troll and then plays victim
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Jul 3, 2024 at 7:45 PM ]
Don't hold that against yourself. The important thing is you matured from it, and now you don't irrationally hate and obsess against another all time great.

Nah, I dislike Lebron because I think he's bad for the game and I honestly can't think of another player who flops like he has. I nowhere near even have an iota of that fear about LBJ. He's most definitely a top player but that feeling of "he's too damn good" like with Kobe is non existent with LBJ.

With that said I stand by everything that I have said about Lebron but I won't bring the negativity to the thread anymore. My bad.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ppl upset at Bronny's contract now. Most insufferable cult lol
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 3, 2024 at 10:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone