LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 111 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Lakers are 10-6 in the last 16 games.

During these 16 games:
1. Blew a 17 pt. lead vs Pacers with 9 minutes to go
2. AD missed a FT to ice the game in regulation against Sixers
3. AD missed both FTs to ice the game in regulation against Celtics [Lakers were up by double digits with couple minutes left in the game]

All 3 of those games should have been wins if Lakers didn't pull a Pete Carroll in Superbowl 49. That'd be 13-3 in last 16 games with AD missing 2 games bc of flu (both losses).
4ML, did you propose this trade?
We don't need AD 😎
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I'm not eating that Terry Rozier contract. Hornets can keep that. Rather just keep Westbrook and have 30m in cap space this summer. You like Rozier getting paid $90m over the next 4 years? Lol
Originally posted by 4ML:

I'm not eating that Terry Rozier contract. Hornets can keep that. Rather just keep Westbrook and have 30m in cap space this summer. You like Rozier getting paid $90m over the next 4 years? Lol

Lakers don't have Haliburton to move Rozier's contract in a year or two.
Originally posted by 11ThrowItNDaDirt:
We don't need AD 😎

Looks like you'll be finding out if that's true or not for the foreseeable future.
With AD out - Lakers should avoid any major moves till he's back.

Ugh…team was just starting to look like a NBA team.
  • titan
  • Veteran

yeah this suuucks!!! Or do you think they'll make moves to justify their decision to get rid of players?
Originally posted by titan:

yeah this suuucks!!! Or do you think they'll make moves to justify their decision to get rid of players?

I think Pelinka has been subpar last 2 offseasons and I can't believe he got an extension lol. I honestly have no idea what they are planning to do - or if they even have a plan. Everything screams like they don't want to spend more money. Who really knows. Do think they should trade AD and Bron this summer if they don't plan to field a competitive team.

It's unfortunate that Lakers are being run like a mom&pop store by the Buss family when they should be run like a $7B company.

Now AR and Lonnie are out for 2-3 weeks.

AD probably out all of January.

5 straight

Keep playing this hard. Dennis the Menace and Thomas Bryant have been amazing over the last few games. Westbrook is playing well consistently.

Need AD back soon.

Lebron and Westbrook have figured out how to play alongside each other. Hope Lakers make a move or two and get shooting around them.
  • titan
  • Veteran
These Refs tonight!!!!!❌❌❌❌💩🤡
Lebron looked 38 in both the OTs. His legs were cooked. Game was lost by the coaches who let Luke shoot 3s to tie the game in regulation and OT. f**king just foul him. Idiots.
Share 49ersWebzone