LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 114 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

He gotto go asap
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lebron looked 38 in both the OTs. His legs were cooked. Game was lost by the coaches who let Luke shoot 3s to tie the game in regulation and OT. f**king just foul him. Idiots.

Lebron is old af but rest of this roster not very good.

Time to blow it up
Originally posted by susweel:
Lebron is old af but rest of this roster not very good.

Time to blow it up

Will never know if they're any good because they're forced to stand and stare at the statue until he makes a rushed decision as the shock clock expires
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jan 13, 2023 at 1:28 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
Lebron looked 38 in both the OTs. His legs were cooked. Game was lost by the coaches who let Luke shoot 3s to tie the game in regulation and OT. f**king just foul him. Idiots.

Definitely. Got the ball in the paint and couldn't even elevate. He should've distributed a little bit more, but I know that is difficult for him since he is use to closing it out. I can't wait until Davis gets back.
Originally posted by titan:

Definitely. Got the ball in the paint and couldn't even elevate. He should've distributed a little bit more, but I know that is difficult for him since he is use to closing it out. I can't wait until Davis gets back.

Yea...didn't have his legs in this one.

Lakers def. need to trade for a shooter or two. Would love to go after FVV or Gary Trent Jr. Both can opt out this summer and Raptors are looking to trade them. Gary Trent Jr. is young too - so moving draft picks for younger players will be ideal.

Lakers college scouting department hardly ever misses. Got undrafted AR and now Max Christie (19 years old - 2nd round pick). He can be a real good 3&D player in a year or two.

Hoping AD, Reeves, and Lonnie are all back sometime late next week.
Originally posted by titan:

Yea...didn't have his legs in this one.

Lakers def. need to trade for a shooter or two. Would love to go after FVV or Gary Trent Jr. Both can opt out this summer and Raptors are looking to trade them. Gary Trent Jr. is young too - so moving draft picks for younger players will be ideal.

Lakers college scouting department hardly ever misses. Got undrafted AR and now Max Christie (19 years old - 2nd round pick). He can be a real good 3&D player in a year or two.

Hoping AD, Reeves, and Lonnie are all back sometime late next week.

So what do you think the lakers have to offer that could net either one of those guys?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
So what do you think the lakers have to offer that could net either one of those guys?

7th round pick
LBJ trying to recruit Purdy to play basketball now....

7th round pick

Ha

7th round pick

Ha

Joking aside - I've no idea. Gary Trent Jr and FVV can dictate where they want to go. Both have opt out this summer. That can lower their trade value.

7th round pick

Ha

Joking aside - I've no idea. Gary Trent Jr and FVV can dictate where they want to go. Both have opt out this summer. That can lower their trade value.

There's no point at all in giving up first round picks for either them. It's not like we will turn into a contender.
LOL Russel Westbrook you have got to be kidding me.

He wanted to be he hero. Should've given it to Lebron right off the rebound.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Give him more time to gel with the time. He will get it right.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

RW was really good in this game. But, that was a bad way to end the game. He was fouled but refs swallow whistle late in the game often. I'm not sure what coaches are doing - had 2 timeouts lol
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

7th round pick

Ha

There's no point at all in giving up first round picks for either them. It's not like we will turn into a contender.

I've to disagree. West is wide open. There are 0 elite teams and frankly East is similar. We are half way thru a season and there isn't a single elite team in the NBA. Time to make move(s) and land a shooter or two.

AD will be back soon and so will Reaves and Lonnie. Lebron & AD are top 10 players and role players have played hard. I think an above average shooter or two can help this team compete with anyone as long as AD and Bron are healthy.
Share 49ersWebzone