LeBron last night on a b2b game - 48/8/9
0 turnovers
shot 16 of 26 with 5 3's

315 pts behind Kareem

1 of 1

[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 17, 2023 at 1:46 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by susweel:
Lebron is old af but rest of this roster not very good.

Time to blow it up

Will never know if they're any good because they're forced to stand and stare at the statue until he makes a rushed decision as the shock clock expires

ok rob pelinka

He's still one of the top players, but AD just can't stay healthy. RW is just inconsistent, and we have nobody else to step up, and just a couple of good role players
So glad the greatest basketball player of all time plays for this team. Fun to watch
Originally posted by 4ML:
ok rob pelinka

I know I sound like a hater but this is horrific. It's almost unwatchable basketball imo. Something don't add up and I think we all know what it is.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jan 19, 2023 at 10:17 AM ]
loving the fight lakers are bring off the court tonight

lmaoo
They've played hard pretty much every over the last 5–6 weeks or so. I really like this team. Need to get healthy and find some shooting at the deadline.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 20, 2023 at 10:21 PM ]
They've played hard pretty much every over the last 5–6 weeks or so. I really like this team. Need to get healthy and find some shooting at the deadline.

Problem is and will continue to be, is health with this team.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Problem is and will continue to be, is health with this team.

Matter of getting lucky with injuries. Getting injured at the wrong time sucks but if they can stay healthy for 2nd half of the season - you never know. They're 2 games out of 6th spot.

If you can add a shooter or two to this team - I think they def. can make the playoffs and do some real damage there. Lebron is still Lebron - maybe can't carry the team all by himself but can still carry this team if they don't get demolished in the minutes he is on the bench. And with AD back next week - Lebron will be the best no.2 in the entire league.

Lastly, Westbrook and Lebron have really figured out how to play together. Westbrook is in the best stretch of his Lakers career and playing pretty good off the bench. Adding a shooter or two will greatly help him run the units when Lebron is on bench.

All I am saying is - this team is worth investing in bc they have bunch of players that play hard. They have played above .500 without AD for last 5 weeks while also missing Reaves and Lonnie for last 3 weeks.

Down 25 at half - Lakers come back to win it @ blazers.

This team is so worth investing in. Wake up Rob Pelinka - make the moves. They keep fighting - and AD, AR, and Lonnie coming back soon.

Time to find some shooting!!!

Amazing day:

Barca Won
49ERS WON!!!
Lakers came back to win!!!
Down 25 at half - Lakers come back to win it @ blazers.

This team is so worth investing in. Wake up Rob Pelinka - make the moves. They keep fighting - and AD, AR, and Lonnie coming back soon.

Time to find some shooting!!!

Amazing day:

Barca Won
49ERS WON!!!
Lakers came back to win!!!

you don't know how sweet this victory was.... had my brother talking hella smack and they won't even come back from this beating and him hating on my niners......... I had alot to say to him after wards

Lets GO!!!

This is Move no 1. Need one more move. Traded Nunn and couple of 2nd rd picks for a young 6'8 forward who can shoot. Like that.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 23, 2023 at 12:22 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran

Lets GO!!!

This is Move no 1. Need one more move. Traded Nunn and couple of 2nd rd picks for a young 6'8 forward who can shoot. Like that.

Nice.
When can he start?
Share 49ersWebzone