LISTEN: Impact Rookies & Brandon Aiyuk's Contract With Larry Krueger →

There are 135 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

I'm just happy Rob I'd at least trying to make a move. Whether he lands Kyrie or not - I think lakers will make a move at the deadline to improve the team.

This team is worth investing in.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 3, 2023 at 11:30 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

Better not include Reaves or Max.

If I'm Brooklyn I just hold onto his ass
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

They are probably sick and tired of his bs. But yea, I don't think he can get a better contract from any team that doesn't hold his bird rights. So, they can def. call his bluff. But, if your star player isn't happy - you're not winning regardless. Might as well trade him and get something in return. Problem with the Nets is - there is no leadership. Not among players or coaches/FO or ownership.

Personally - I don't think Kyrie has much value. He's a headcase and completely unreliable. He can say one thing today and opposite tomorrow. I don't know how any team can give much in return to the Nets...bc once you trade for him - now you have to offer him 4-5 years at max or near max in summer.

If the Lakers do find a way to trade for him - and give him the contract he wants - I am 99.9% certain that it's gonna blow up in their face sooner or later. Do think Lebron can keep him somewhat level-headed for a few months during the season.and imo that's why it's totally worth doing it ifor Lakers bc there is a possibility of seriously contending for a championship this year and next - health permitting.

lol Kyrie
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

They are probably sick and tired of his bs. But yea, I don't think he can get a better contract from any team that doesn't hold his bird rights. So, they can def. call his bluff. But, if your star player isn't happy - you're not winning regardless. Might as well trade him and get something in return. Problem with the Nets is - there is no leadership. Not among players or coaches/FO or ownership.

Personally - I don't think Kyrie has much value. He's a headcase and completely unreliable. He can say one thing today and opposite tomorrow. I don't know how any team can give much in return to the Nets...bc once you trade for him - now you have to offer him 4-5 years at max or near max in summer.

If the Lakers do find a way to trade for him - and give him the contract he wants - I am 99.9% certain that it's gonna blow up in their face sooner or later. Do think Lebron can keep him somewhat level-headed for a few months during the season.and imo that's why it's totally worth doing it ifor Lakers bc there is a possibility of seriously contending for a championship this year and next - health permitting.

It's a pretty remarkable feat to be the most insufferable player…by far…on a team with KD and Simmons
What a horrible loss in NOLA.

Lebron - AD deserve a lot of blame but Ham loves Dennis and Pat Bev down the stretch. They both were horrendous on both ends.

Needed that game.

Close this deal.
What a horrible loss in NOLA.

Lebron - AD deserve a lot of blame but Ham loves Dennis and Pat Bev down the stretch. They both were horrendous on both ends.

Needed that game.

Everyone playing like the Champs when they play the lakers lol...
lol rob pelinka strikes again. Anyway - glad it's done now...still got 4 days to improve the team.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Dang No Kyrie after all this!

The Mavs.

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
The Mavs.

He's about to ruin Lukas career😂
No dog in this fight but I don't like the Fit at all in Dallas.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oilcan:

💯 Agree. Kyrie will take some of Lukas offensive production. Kyrie would've been a good fit for us since we are old and crusty and need a ball handler. Luka needs help defensively he doesn't need Kyrie to bring the ball down. I might be wrong though.
Originally posted by Oilcan:

Mavs get murdered when Luka goes to bench. Kyrie will keep those minutes close for Mavs. Will also keep Luka fresh bc he doesn't have to handle the ball on every possession. Kyrie and Lebron were great fit together and I don't think that will be a problem for Mavs. Do think they need one more move though. They need 6'6 - 6'9 forward who can defend and hit 3s. They lost one of the better ones in the trade.
Share 49ersWebzone