LISTEN: Impact Rookies & Brandon Aiyuk's Contract With Larry Krueger →

There are 101 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Lot of lakers rumors swirling around - decent chance a trade goes down b4 the deadline.

Will like to see Pat Bev off the team. Need to move Westbrook's expiring contract as well.

Utah, Toronto, and Spurs are linked to various deals.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lot of lakers rumors swirling around - decent chance a trade goes down b4 the deadline.

Will like to see Pat Bev off the team. Need to move Westbrook's expiring contract as well.

Utah, Toronto, and Spurs are linked to various deals.

I need something.

Not sure it'll be enough - but I'd put every draft pick on the table. Any way Lakers can get OG and GTJ with Lebron and AD - I'm doing it. I prefer them over FVV but either of the 3 will be a significant upgrade.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 7, 2023 at 12:24 PM ]
2 pts away!

BROKEN!
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Feb 7, 2023 at 8:59 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
DLo coming back????
Originally posted by titan:
DLo coming back????

D'Lo Beasley & Vanderbilt - that'll be a solid return depending on draft picks being sent out. If it's just 1 first and maybe a 2nd or two - then very good value.

If it's only 1st in this deal - then I move the other frp for one more shooter. If either of the Bogdanovics are available - I want one.
Deal done.

Now flip Pat Bev and Lonnie Walker and other 1st for another shooter!

Dlo
Beasley
Vanderbilt

Need a Bogdanovic

For once - Pelinka didn't get fleeced.
That soft ass dude is back? Ugh.
Beasley is your best pickup imo. He will give you that JR Smith type guy that playoff contenders need. I'm personally not huge on Dlo but he's not a bad pickup by any stretch and Vando will be a huge energy guy. As much as I hate to say it Lakers crushed it here.

100%

Have to agree. Rare win for Pelinka.
Holy Fuuuuk

This trade keeps getting better for the Lakers!

Wow. This means 2029 frp available to be traded.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 8, 2023 at 6:23 PM ]
I like the trade.
Really excited about getting Vanderbilt. He's like poor man's Draymond Green. Can guard 2 thru 5 - can handle the rock a little bit - can pass in the half court - can attack in transition - he's exactly the kind of player Lakers don't have but you need to win physical games. Best thing is - he's only 23 - so he's gonna better.
Share 49ersWebzone