There are 103 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

What's up, y'all. Been a minute. lol

So glad Westbrook is gone. What a complete fcuking mess that dude is. Can't believe they actually made a move and got a legit haul for him. Currently sitting 5 games out of the #4 spot in the west. I don't know how that's possible with how horrible they've been playing, but fcukin A. Let's do this.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 8, 2023 at 9:01 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Westbrook wasn't the problem. He gotta raw deal from the fans.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I hated to see Westbrook go, but he just didn't fit in.
I'm excited how we drastically improve our 3pt shooting
Vanderbilt is borderline elite defender for me. This dude has the size and speed to produce on both side of the ball. Sometimes he falls asleep, but he recovers pretty quick. I know Darvin Hamm is happy about V.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Pelinka dealings and wheeling. TB did really well in AD's absence but it's clear that he'd be cooked in the games that are must wins. Opens up minutes for Wenyan and Vando - who are better defenders.

Let's see what Pelinka does with these 2nds and 2029 first. Read they're talking to Nets for a wing. Would love to get starting caliber 3&D wing. Finney-Smith will be ideal.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Pelinka dealings and wheeling. TB did really well in AD's absence but it's clear that he'd be cooked in the games that are must wins. Opens up minutes for Wenyan and Vando - who are better defenders.

Let's see what Pelinka does with these 2nds and 2029 first. Read they're talking to Nets for a wing. Would love to get starting caliber 3&D wing. Finney-Smith will be ideal.

but not Damien Jones?
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Feb 9, 2023 at 10:35 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by 4ML:

but not Damien Jones?

Damien Jones was traded to Utah...another solid move bc he was on the books for next year. Pelinka fleecing Ainge is something I never saw coming.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Love the Mo Bamba pickup for Pat Bev. Hopefully - that's the end of 3 guard lineups. I'd have liked them to add a SF but excellent 2 days of moves from the Lakers.

lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

They still have ammunition in the summer. Have 2023 1st + 2029 unprotect 1st + swaps in 2026 + 2028 + bunch of young players on the roster.

Now, stay healthy!
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 9, 2023 at 12:30 PM ]
I'm not sure Rob could've done a better job before the deadline. To get all that and only give up what he did is amazing.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

...and here's the perfect buyout candidate for Lakers.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
  • titan
  • Veteran
Mo Bamba just trips me out. I don't understand why this dude isn't a double double guy every game.
Over/Under on Lebrons speech going longer than the state of the union?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Lol. Is he gonna change to play tonight?
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Lol. Is he gonna change to play tonight?

Lol. Heard he was out with an ankle
Share 49ersWebzone