There are 114 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by titan:
Over/Under on Lebrons speech going longer than the state of the union?

Lol. Is he gonna change to play tonight?

Lol. Heard he was out with an ankle

All these dang blame and trade we did and we wonder why we might not make the playoffs. 2 highest paid players and supposed to be leaders only play once in a while 😂
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

All these dang blame and trade we did and we wonder why we might not make the playoffs. 2 highest paid players and supposed to be leaders only play once in a while 😂

Street clothes and LeOld time has passed. Hopefully this off season they can ship them out and start the rebuild.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Finally giving AD and Bron some shooters. Next 10 games are all against Western Conf. opponents who are ahead of them. It's now or never. Gotta learn on the fly and win some games.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Finally giving AD and Bron some shooters. Next 10 games are all against Western Conf. opponents who are ahead of them. It's now or never. Gotta learn on the fly and win some games.

Ya we'll see.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Street clothes and LeOld time has passed. Hopefully this off season they can ship them out and start the rebuild.

I bet they don't miss All Star weekend.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
There is so much pessimism in this thread lool

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm not sure Rob could've done a better job before the deadline. To get all that and only give up what he did is amazing.

Ya he really did. Hopefully this team can make a solid push now.
Sucks that Bron is out
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Sucks that Bron is out

If foot injury is serious - season is likely over. Hopefully it's not. Since he was questionable earlier in the morning - I'm hoping he'll be back after all star weekend at worst.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Nice win! Vanderbilt is already my fav among the new additions. Dude should get 30 mpg.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Nice win! Vanderbilt is already my fav among the new additions. Dude should get 30 mpg.

Ya looked very good
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

43% at the rim is gross. I'd really like to see Dennis with the second unit when Lebron is back. Lakers now have a massive size adv over pretty much every team.

Mo, AD, Vando, Wenyan, Bron - that's huge rotation @ 3-4-5 which is very versatile. Vando can even guards 2s and some 1s effectively.

Spurs also released Stanley Johnson today. Would love for lakers to add him with their last empty slot.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 12, 2023 at 8:30 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Man I forgot how fun basketball can be when that ball is moving
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**king Ham with 3 guard lineups. What a dummy.
Share 49ersWebzone