LISTEN: The Best Of The 49ers Webzone: No Huddle Podcast →

There are 148 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4ML:

AD is so amazing!

Lol SC is hilarious. That was a damn good move by AD. Not many Centers can pull that off.

AD is so f**kin' good. That was smooth asf.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 27, 2023 at 10:58 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by titan:
I told ya'll about this dude Vanderbilt. I love his game

He's bad ass. I had no idea about him.

Have we signed him to a 10 year extension yet?

He's making under 5mil next season!! What a f**king steal.

He showed those flashes in Utah, Kessler developing as quickly as he has is what made him expendable.

Kessler has been amazing. Great draft pick that Utah smartly traded for in Gobert trade. Wolves really effed that trade up.

Do think Vando has been even better for Lakers bc they're correctly using him more at 3 imho. Utah mostly used him at 4&5 but his best position on defense is at 3 guarding opposing teams best perimeter 2 or 3.
As much as I like rooting against Lebron, I never want to see him injured. Sucks.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

ugh
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

If true…and that will likely be a season ending injury. That requires a 2-3 month recovery. Hope it's just 2-3 weeks injury. I think this roster can handle if Lebron were to miss 8-10.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 27, 2023 at 5:58 PM ]
So much wear and tear after years of playing he's just breaking down. I don't think extended rest is the answer.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
So much wear and tear after years of playing he's just breaking down. I don't think extended rest is the answer.

Can't play him 37-38 mpg. It's not that complicated. You've to manage his minutes. Should be playing 31-33mpg in Year 20 and beyond.
Can't play him 37-38 mpg. It's not that complicated. You've to manage his minutes. Should be playing 31-33mpg in Year 20 and beyond.

I don't know, he's played so hard for so many years, and add in all the playoff games. At what point can't the body do it anymore?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Fingers crossed

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Hopefully he's back mid March. Insert Rui in the starting lineup and go from there. Need D'Lo back by Wednesday game at OKC. Tomorrows game isn't the priority. Win at OKC and come back home. Lakers then have 10 of 12 at home.

AD needs to step up. Team is deep and can win some games without Lebron for couple weeks.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

I don't know, he's played so hard for so many years, and add in all the playoff games. At what point can't the body do it anymore?

That's what everybody said about Brady. Then he won 2 more super bowls and played until he was 45. lol
  • titan
  • Veteran
We need this WIN vs OKC!
Just heard on the radio that AD is out tonight. Is that because he was punched in the face by Jackson last night? Or something else?

That should have been a flagrant foul, instead the dunk is being celebrated on NBA's social media pages.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That's what everybody said about Brady. Then he won 2 more super bowls and played until he was 45. lol

Brady sits in rocking chair in the pocket and rarely gets hit. LeBron has played down and dirty with the Bigs for 20 years. He takes a pounding on almost every play. He's a physical marvel that never backs down. It's a credit to his dedication to the sport, but it's too much to ask of the body.
Share 49ersWebzone