LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 288 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Massive huge f**king win at Minnesota! AD is so f**king good!!!

Want that 6th seed somehow.

At Houston and At Utah next two games! Gotta win those.

Was out and missed the game. Good to read that AD had big impact

lol AD went down in 3rd quarter. Ankle twist. Was on the floor for a minute. Lakers continued to play - scored twice lol and then AD got up and knocked them into submission.
Amazing day of Basketball!!!

Lakers won!
AD went for 40!!!
Lebron triple-dub in under 30 minutes.
Rui was shot blocking and attacking the rim.

Grizzlies lost.
Kings lost.
Thunder lost.
Jazz lost.
Mavs lost.
Wolves lost.
Warriors lost.

Lakers can get to 5th seed if they win out. Obviously they won't but I feel confident that they'll def be at 8th seed at absolute worst.

Lakers won!
AD went for 40!!!

Grizzlies lost.
Kings lost.
Thunder lost.
Jazz lost.
Mavs lost.
Wolves lost.
Warriors lost.

Lakers can get to 5th seed if they win out. Obviously they won't but I feel confident that they'll def be at 8th seed at absolute worst.

niceeee

Lakers won!
AD went for 40!!!

Grizzlies lost.
Kings lost.
Thunder lost.
Jazz lost.
Mavs lost.
Wolves lost.
Warriors lost.

Only if the choose to target 6th seed.

I doubt the suns play hard, they will have #4 locked up by then
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Lakers won!
AD went for 40!!!

Grizzlies lost.
Kings lost.
Thunder lost.
Jazz lost.
Mavs lost.
Wolves lost.
Warriors lost.

They have to play Clippers on a back 2 back tho. Clippers will want to win that to avoid play-in. Suns may rest since they'll be on a b2b against Lakers and as you said - they will likely be locked in at 4. I think they already are pretty much. They do need to play together to get their chemistry right.

I'm just happy that this team has a punchers shot in the 1st round if they make the playoffs. Lebron and AD can get hurt anytime - so it's game by game - but there's real hope they can do some damage in the offs if if if IF IF IF Bron & AD are healthy.

Lakers won!
AD went for 40!!!

Grizzlies lost.
Kings lost.
Thunder lost.
Jazz lost.
Mavs lost.
Wolves lost.
Warriors lost.

They have to play Clippers on a back 2 back tho. Clippers will want to win that to avoid play-in. Suns may rest since they'll be on a b2b against Lakers and as you said - they will likely be locked in at 4. I think they already are pretty much. They do need to play together to get their chemistry right.

I'm just happy that this team has a punchers shot in the 1st round if they make the playoffs. Lebron and AD can get hurt anytime - so it's game by game - but there's real hope they can do some damage in the offs if if if IF IF IF Bron & AD are healthy.

Would like to avoid the Suns if possible. Kings Lakers would be really fun.

But ya, all about health.....
Still can't believe Wizards traded Rui for 3 2nd rd picks & Nunn.

Lakers better keep all this talent at C/F position this summer.

AD
Lebron
Vando
Rui
Wenyen
Bamba

One of big positives from last 2 games is rotations from Ham. He has not played 3 guard lines ups in last 6 quarters. He's finally playing to the strength of the team and that is playing big by having 3 Fs and 2 Gs on the court.

FINALLY!!!
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Lakers won!
AD went for 40!!!

Grizzlies lost.
Kings lost.
Thunder lost.
Jazz lost.
Mavs lost.
Wolves lost.
Warriors lost.

Would like to avoid the Suns if possible. Kings Lakers would be really fun.

But ya, all about health.....

Yea, would love the 6th seed just to avoid the play in but one more loss (very likely) sends the Lakers to 7th or 8th seed.

Just stay healthy. I think they got a shot against anyone if everyone is healthy.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Yea, would love the 6th seed just to avoid the play in but one more loss (very likely) sends the Lakers to 7th or 8th seed.

Just stay healthy. I think they got a shot against anyone if everyone is healthy.

No doubt. 6th seed would and no play in would be outstanding.
Originally posted by titan:

No doubt. 6th seed would and no play in would be outstanding.

If Lakers win out - they'll be 5th seed.
Personally, Lakers should try to win every single game and don't risk playing in the play-in game. If AD & Bron can get 5-6 days off before playoffs - that's huge.

• titan
  • Veteran
Let's Go LAKERS!!! Let's own this game tonight!!!
Originally posted by titan:
Let's Go LAKERS!!! Let's own this game tonight!!!

Can't take Jazz lightly. They play everyone tough and are so good at home. Must not look forward to tomorrows game against Clippers either. Classic trap game.

Better win tonight.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 4, 2023 at 5:11 PM ]
Bron had a chance to earn a lil props there lol
Let's Go!!! Knew this was gonna be a tough game. Would have been sooo f**king pissed if they had lost this.

Bron is still not fully back but was damn good in OT.

Back home tomorrow against Clippers.
I didn't even know Kelly Olynyk was still on the league
Share 49ersWebzone