LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 261 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I didn't even know Kelly Olynyk was still on the league

Ha! Now that's a coat

Ha! Now that's a coat

He killed the Jazz mascot to get it but I feel like it was worth it.
Gonna be tough to win against Clippers tonight but with Pelicans loss - Lakers will still be in 7th spot with 1 loss rest of the way.

Don't like this scheduling. Lakers will be playing 4th game in 6 nights while clippers last played on Saturday. But it is what it is.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Gonna be tough to win against Clippers tonight but with Pelicans loss - Lakers will still be in 7th spot with 1 loss rest of the way.

Don't like this scheduling. Lakers will be playing 4th game in 6 nights while clippers last played on Saturday. But it is what it is.

What a game. Beating the Clipps would be a sweet win all the day around. Let's go LA!!!
Is Lebron drunk in this game? lol wtf
Embarrassing
Embarrassing

They're playing their 4th game in 6 nights - all on the road - and Clippers on 3 day rest. This is not embarrassing at all. They fought back in the 2nd half but just didn't have the legs as expected.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 5, 2023 at 9:24 PM ]
Embarrassing

They're playing their 4th game in 6 nights - all on the road - and Clippers on 3 day rest. This is not embarrassing at all. They fought back in the 2nd half but just didn't have the legs as expected.

Giving up 74 first half points was embarrassing. Have my thoughts on them getting tired but I'm sure you don't want to hear it

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Apr 6, 2023 at 11:00 AM ]
Embarrassing

Giving up 74 first half points was embarrassing. Have my thoughts on them getting tired but I'm sure you don't want to hear it

It happens…especially considering the schedule. You gave up on this team a long time ago, so you probably are right - don't want to hear it.

It happens…especially considering the schedule. You gave up on this team a long time ago, so you probably are right - don't want to hear it.

they were horrible and needed some major pieces to get to .500

they were horrible and needed some major pieces to get to .500

They were not horrible man…they were poorly constructed and as I said all along - that FO needed to invest in this team. They played hard all season and kept fighting.

They needed to add players that fit better with AD and Bron - not trade AD and Bron.

DLo has missed more games than played since traded. Beasley has been horrendous. Bamba has been hurt. Rui is inconsistent (though he has shown some consistently over the last week).

They started 2-10 but since then have played above .500 even with AD missing 6 weeks. So, it wasn't just major new pieces.

It's AD being healthy & playing like a top 5 player first & foremost. Coaching staff finally realizing & starting Reeves - who has become more than just a role player (and imo they need to give Max Christie minutes too), TBJ and Gabriel giving their all every night, and Lebron being Lebron when healthy. New players fit better and let AD & Bron be more efficient and trading Russ & PatBev has been addition by subtraction.

Anyway, lakers are here now & need to win last 2 games to be at 7 at worst. Still in good spot. Truly think they'll give Grizzlies a hell of a fight if they get that 7th spot.
Lakers will be at worst an 8th seed now. Started 2-10 and will likely finish 43-39 in 7th spot - with Lebron & AD missing big chunks in between.

Not sure if they can defeat Memphis but if they're healthy - I give them at least 40% chance of getting to 2nd rd.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 8, 2023 at 12:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone