Originally posted by ads_2006:
Wow crazy

they'll offload gobert in offseason

And get back 5 2nd rounders
Originally posted by 4ML:
idk about Rudy being suspended

IIRC we didn't suspend dray for punching poole and that just as worse imo

Will be surprised if they suspend him. McDaniels is a big loss for Wolves though.

Obviously it's not an easy game. Wolves would easily be top 5 team if KAT was healthy all season. Would have much rather faced the Pels.
I think it should be a VERY easy win for LA. And I disagree about the preferred matchup. I would have given NO a chance anyway. I also disagree about Minnesota being a top 5 team if healthy. Maybe top 10 but they certainly wouldnt be better than Boston, Milwaukee, Philly, Denver, Memphis, Phoenix, or the Warriors (if 100% themselves all year). Probably not the Clippers or Pelicans at full strength either. But thats just my opinion.
Wow crazy

wow lol

talk about bad timing
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:
idk about Rudy being suspended

IIRC we didn't suspend dray for punching poole and that just as worse imo

Will be surprised if they suspend him. McDaniels is a big loss for Wolves though.

Obviously it's not an easy game. Wolves would easily be top 5 team if KAT was healthy all season. Would have much rather faced the Pels.
I think it should be a VERY easy win for LA. And I disagree about the preferred matchup. I would have given NO a chance anyway. I also disagree about Minnesota being a top 5 team if healthy. Maybe top 10 but they certainly wouldnt be better than Boston, Milwaukee, Philly, Denver, Memphis, Phoenix, or the Warriors (if 100% themselves all year). Probably not the Clippers or Pelicans at full strength either. But thats just my opinion.

I think McDaniels injury is a bigger deal than Gobert suspension. Gobert was +6 on defense and -6 on offense for the Wolves this year. Now, they can play 5 out & take AD out of the paint. Depth is an issue for them but starting 5 is still pretty good.

I meant to say top 5 seed in the West - my bad I wasn't clear. Wolves were losing at half time to the Pels when they lost Gobert and McDaniels & went on to win a game that both teams badly wanted.

All I'm saying is - it's a 1 off game. Anyone can win. Nothing easy about these kind of games imo. Can't take it for granted. Pressure is all on the Lakers - they're home & out of all the teams in playoffs - Lakers need the rest more than anyone.
I'm surprised they suspended him. I can't stand the guy but if your teammate is calling you b***h repeatedly - at the least you gotta get in his face. He threw a weak ass punch to the chest. I'm guessing no one likes him in that locker room - that's why no one told Anderson to shut up but instantly pushed Gobert & told him to hit the showers for that sissy punch.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Wow crazy

And get back 5 2nd rounders

lol

That's for March & half of April.

Let's Go AfukinD!!!
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 11, 2023 at 1:43 PM ]
Finally matching their intensity. Knew they're gonna come out like wounded animal.
And just like that - Wolves finished the half strong. Refs missed the Vando block but gotta play better defense.
Come on LA feed the big fella!

DLo has been a no-show so far.
Schroeder the only one acting like he wants this s**t. Come on LA!
HOLY f**k LEBRON MOVE
What on earth ref lol
I think Anthony Edwards had money on the Lakers. If he plays even a decent game the Wolves win easily. Pretty bad effort by LA
Share 49ersWebzone