LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 195 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

He's Him
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
He's Him

That was funny Reaves pointing to himself at the crowd yelling I'm Him!
He's Him

He is I, and I am him. Slim with a tilted brim. What's his mothafcuking name?!!!
He's Him

Lakers version of Brock Purdy. A lot of fans on other teams have ridiculed him and not taken him seriously. He's HIM. Lakers can offer him 4 years 51m max. Other teams can offer him 4 years 99m but Lakers can match. Lakers need to be loud and clear that they'll match any offer b4 FA starts to scare off the teams. Imagine if they can get him for 4 years and 51m this summer bc of that dumb Arenas provision. It'd be a HUGE steal.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by susweel:
That's how you finish

lol @ the trade AD - Lebron crowd

Yeah Rui and reeves carried the team
He's Him

Lakers version of Brock Purdy. A lot of fans on other teams have ridiculed him and not taken him seriously. He's HIM. Lakers can offer him 4 years 51m max. Other teams can offer him 4 years 99m but Lakers can match. Lakers need to be loud and clear that they'll match any offer b4 FA starts to scare off the teams. Imagine if they can get him for 4 years and 51m this summer bc of that dumb Arenas provision. It'd be a HUGE steal.

That would be amazing if we get him for that price
That's how you finish

lol @ the trade AD - Lebron crowd

Yeah Rui and reeves carried the team

AD was by the best player on the floor yesterday.

Also - both Austin and Rui quickly gave a lot of credit to AD and Lebron for making it easy for them to succeed bc defense is paying all the attention to them.

Rui was literally wide open on all the 3s bc of AD and Lebron lol
Let go Lakers let's go clap clap

Probably the worst they've played since deadline. Need to play smarter in 2nd half. Grizzlies as expected are playing with lot of energy and emotion. Lakers need to
play a lot better to have a shot at this game.
Rui took it personally lol
Damn
Lakers played like they were happy with split. AD & Dlo shat the bed.
Probably the worst they've played since deadline. Need to play smarter in 2nd half. Grizzlies as expected are playing with lot of energy and emotion. Lakers need to
play a lot better to have a shot at this game.

I didnt watch any of the first half but its hard to believe the Lakers cant beat a Memphis team without Morant, Brandon Clarke, and Steven Adams
Share 49ersWebzone