There are 212 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Idk how bron keeps ending up on a little guy but I like that s**t
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why does Rob Pelinka look almost exactly like Rob Lowe it's so weird

It's uncanny.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Idk how bron keeps ending up on a little guy but I like that s**t

Warriors are small after Looney & Green.

Can't buy a f**king 3 right now - expect him to get more downhill in 4th Q
[ Edited by 4ML on May 2, 2023 at 8:44 PM ]
lol AD why you shooting a 3 man lol - just attack the god damn paint - they cant stop you.
[ Edited by 4ML on May 2, 2023 at 8:52 PM ]
Cmon…need to extend this lead. 8 pt is nothing. Warriors can eat that up in a minute.
[ Edited by 4ML on May 2, 2023 at 9:14 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cmon…need to extend this lead. 8 pt is nothing. Warriors can eat that up in a minute.

That's exactly what happened...got up to 14 and next thing you know Curry goes insane.
Good win. Dominate the paint. Ham is an idiot almost let them comeback.
Feels gewd
Job well done. That's how you grab ahold of the series. A win on the road against this team, they way they came back. That's good s**t.

Best defender in the league. Ham needs to give AD 2-3 minute rest in 2nd half. Almost blew the game. Felt Rui and Wenyan could have played more minutes.

Vando is fkn amazing. Warriors were +45 from 3. Just insane shooting in the 1st half and down the stretch. Warriors fans want FTs when warriors shot 53 3s in a game lol.

Game 2 is gonna be really hard but time to get greedy. Win game 2. Gotta get more physical.
[ Edited by 4ML on May 2, 2023 at 10:42 PM ]

Vando was huge. Lakers gave up a lot of open looks to the other warriors and that'll get cleaned up but - Vando needs 3 more games like this.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
One of the huge advantages for lakers should be at the FT line. Lakers are no 1 at not putting opponents at FT line. Warriors are dead last at getting to the FT line. Lakers are also No 1 at getting to the FT line.

There's gonna be a whining from them about FT discrepancy in this series but it should be in Lakers favor by a huge margin.

Oh ya, they will be complaining a lot lol.

Lol Furlow

Anyways, this will be a very tough series. We came out with a must win mentality (like AD said) and barely pulled it off.

If we can't start making 3s I don't see us winning.
One of the huge advantages for lakers should be at the FT line. Lakers are no 1 at not putting opponents at FT line. Warriors are dead last at getting to the FT line. Lakers are also No 1 at getting to the FT line.

There's gonna be a whining from them about FT discrepancy in this series but it should be in Lakers favor by a huge margin.

Oh ya, they will be complaining a lot lol.

Lol Furlow

Anyways, this will be a very tough series. We came out with a must win mentality (like AD said) and barely pulled it off.

Yea - Kerr will make adjustments. Then Ham will make some and then Kerr will make even more.

They're two compete opposite teams - so in the end - it's a matter of imposing your will - as effectively as possible - which is where the adjustments come in.

I do feel that if they go small for extended period of time - that's advantage Lakers…bc lakers can play small without going small - thanks to AD and Bron and then Rui and Wenyan as backups. They can hurt them in the paint even more.

Warriors made 21 3s. They never made more than 16 against Kings. To make 21 3s at a ridiculous 40% mark and for Lakers to survive that game feels like a massive win.

On the fouls - lol if you take 53 3s out of 106 shot attempts - you're not gonna get FTs. And I feel lakers did a poor job in the first half even getting close on most of those 3s. Kerr said at half time that refs were great and Warriors were fouling unnecessarily on some plays and need to do a better job. After the game he also said - well lakers are no 1 all season in FTA and Warriors are at the bottom - so that is to be expected.

I listed those stats before the series started and told you there will be a LOT of whining and crying about refs all series long. Lakers are also no 1 in playing great defense without fouling. This was one of the big advantages Lakers had over Warriors going into this series.
[ Edited by 4ML on May 3, 2023 at 10:17 AM ]
Lol Furlow

I feel great here. Winning despite them dropping 21 3$
Share 49ersWebzone