LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 190 users in the forums

**2024-2025 Anaheim "The Kids Should be Somewhat Better this Year." Ducks Thread

jk Go Ducks 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sitting there at 2-2 in the third, half way through the Lightning power play and I start to think to myself, "Damn! They look much improved on the PK. Possessing the puck, stopping shot......." And that was that.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Sitting there at 2-2 in the third, half way through the Lightning power play and I start to think to myself, "Damn! They look much improved on the PK. Possessing the puck, stopping shot......." And that was that.

We have like 3 good players. Terry Zegras Drysdale I guess Fowler. We have 1 good offensive line the other 3 are trash. Silverberg, Henrique, Grant all those guys blow. Shattenkirk sucks, I mean we're just not good and Eakins just compounds the deficiencies. Mctavish is gonna get ruined playing on the wing.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

We have like 3 good players. Terry Zegras Drysdale I guess Fowler. We have 1 good offensive line the other 3 are trash. Silverberg, Henrique, Grant all those guys blow. Shattenkirk sucks, I mean we're just not good and Eakins just compounds the deficiencies. Mctavish is gonna get ruined playing on the wing.

Welp, Drysdale tore his labrum so we're down to 2 good players.

Great...
Originally posted by Gore:

Great...

FFfffuuuuuuuuu

4-6 months. poor kid.
Took OT to beat the sharks? I passed out in the 3rd but we were clearly the better team.

As much as it pains me to say, I must admit those new Sharks jerseys are cleannnnnnnnm
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Nov 2, 2022 at 6:13 AM ]
Ooooof.
Originally posted by Gore:

Great...

I dont like your name change everytime you post I think its Garce
Ooooof.

Lol worst game of the year. By far.

Gibby is terrible. We need to trade him ASAP.

Ooooof.

He's faced the most shots of any goalie in the NHL and sits at a .883 save %.
Sorry guys but I'd love it if you bomb this year and draft Bedard

he's the next crosby/McDavid
Ooooof.

He's faced the most shots of any goalie in the NHL and sits at a .883 save %.

Thats not a good recipe
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Yea. Thats the silver lining. Although we aren't that bad. We'll prob be just good enough to not have a chance at him.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Yea. Thats the silver lining. Although we aren't that bad. We'll prob be just good enough to not have a chance at him.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone