There are 181 users in the forums

**2024-2025 Anaheim "The Kids Should be Somewhat Better this Year." Ducks Thread

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Pretty crazy Ducks had Lindhol , #2 D on bruins, Theodore, too D on Vegas, and Montour, who is currently top D on Florida

ducks at one point we're so insanely deep at young D

Manson played a key role for Colorado last year also.

lots of young guys in the pipeline again but will be a few years.
Gee, Chicago or Anaheim.... wonder who gets #1....

Bout to get f**ked over. Here we go....
Ouch
Not surprised at all. Fixed.
Figures
Anyone but LA
I see Chicago Blackhawks just won the Conner Bedard sweepstakes
About damn time they get to pick #1 Overall.
Lol

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Oops sorry man! What do you think of Fantilli? He's fast and dynamic, from the hightlights and stuffs that I read from him looks like the number 2 guy. Some scout said, like McKinnon or Jack Hughes type.
Originally posted by frankieuc68:

Oops sorry man! What do you think of Fantilli? He's fast and dynamic, from the hightlights and stuffs that I read from him looks like the number 2 guy. Some scout said, like McKinnon or Jack Hughes type.
Love him. Big, strong, and a leader. He's our next Getzy and he's NHL ready. Still, Bedard is generational.

Love him. Big, strong, and a leader. He's our next Getzy and he's NHL ready. Still, Bedard is generational.

Yeah, Fantilli is a nice consolation and would be the number 1 pick on any other seasons. I'm sure Bedard will be great, but I want to see how he is with the bigger/faster world class players at the next level. We will see how some of these top players turn out and if they have some good players around him. You add the amount of pressure to be the "savior" for his upcoming team. Remembering my Avs draft from the past, in 1991 Eric Lindros didn't want to play for Quebec and he got traded to the Flyers for Peter Forsberg, Mike Ricci, picks and cash. Of course Forsberg was a 2 time Hart winner and Joe Sakic was picked number 15 in 1987. They are 2 of the greatest players in franchise history. Recently, there was also the Makar draft where the Avs was supposed to get he number 1 pick but instead got the number 4. Nobody knew that he will be the class of that draft. Your team will be alright as it got some nice pieces in place and getting Fantilli who has the size and talent will be a nice consolation price.
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on May 9, 2023 at 3:58 PM ]

Yeah, Fantilli is a nice consolation and would be the number 1 pick on any other seasons. I'm sure Bedard will be great, but I want to see how he is with the bigger/faster work class players at the next level. We will see how some of these top players turn out and if they have some good players around him. You add the amount of pressure to be the "savior" for his upcoming team. Remembering my Avs draft from the past, in 1991 Eric Lindros didn't want to play for Quebec and he got traded to the Flyers for Peter Forsberg, Mike Ricci, picks and cash. Of course Forsberg was a 2 time Hart winner and Joe Sakic was picked number 15 in 1987. They are 2 of the greatest players in franchise history. Recently, there was also the Makar draft where the Avs was supposed to get he number 1 pick but instead got the number 4. Nobody knew that he will be the class of that draft. Your team will be alright as it got some nice pieces in place and getting Fantilli who has the size and talent will be a nice consolation price.

Greg Cronin.
Share 49ersWebzone